Chapter 13

Maria

As Zeus is talking my mind goes a thousand miles per second. I am totally shocked. I am a child of Demeter? What?!? I don't understand my mother died in a car crash or got stabbed by my own father. As my mind goes on with millions of thoughts, Zeus interrupts my speedy little thoughts.

"Maria. I know that this is shocking news for you but I can see some of Demeter's aura on you and her scent of sweet grassland."

Wow I have never thought that a god and see auras on other people or even smell another god or goddess.

"But my mother died in a car accident or got stabbed by my father," I explained, "it wouldn't make sense if we have pictures of us when we were born."

Zeus sighed. I am surprised that he hasn't killed me yet. "She did that so you and your sister will never know and probably your aunt covered your scent very well. Also your sister can see things that morals can not. Can you see where I am going with this?"

I thought that other people were right about seeing things others can't but sometimes I see what Kyra sees. It is not often though.

"Wait. How do you know that my sister exists and that we are children of Demeter? I am probably not born for thousands years later. So how do you know that we even exist?" I ask the all mighty Zeus.

Zeus looks at me like he knew this for a very long time. "When I was in Mount Olympus a demigod like you in the future asked me for the oracle Delphi. I asked Hermes to do it for me since I was busy with other tasks that must be completed," 'Yeah like making more babies with women around the world,' I thought but I forgot that he is a god and can read minds.

"I was not doing that," he bellowed and continued as Maximum was looking at me strangely, "I was talking to Gaea. Anyway when they reached Delphi the young lad got a prophecy about him and you and your sister. It was:

'Eons later than now a tinker finds a way to travel through the past ruining written time. Until a girl of harvest restores the balance of nature and paints history. While a friend is left behind dead on sacred ground.'

'Randy,' I thought. Randy is the one left behind but I know that I shouldn't even try to figure out how it will end. When Zeus was finished he vanished and I felt a cool breeze past throughout the whole room. I turned to Maximum and stated, "Nice meeting your dad."

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N

I hope that you guys like this and this kind of took a while but at least for the peeps reading this will enjoy my writing. I hope.

~Riesa