{BONUS CHAPTER}

A/N:

Hey guys,

A lot of people wanted to know about why Dylan kissed Cady. Or for how long he liked Day. Or what Sandy meant to him.

Here's a Chapter to clear all your doubts =)

-^-

Dylan's POV

[Chapter 10: There's a Difference between Party Poopers and Good Girls]

I groaned and fell back onto one of the couches in Collen's living room, the loud music blaring a bit too loudly. Contrary to popular belief, I hated parties. They were places that smelt like sweat, cheap alcohol and body odor.

I hadn't been able to find Deeds this whole night, because she'd presumably had a claustrophobia attack. I'd seen Day though, and she looked like the single most beautiful person I'd ever seen. Her golden hair was piled up and her pink dress accentuated her curves. God, she was so hot.

I shook my head, clearing her face from my mind. I had a girlfriend. I should probably go find her. I went to the kitchen, because that was the place where Deirdre had probably gone to because the rest of the place was super stuffy.

When I got there, I saw something that made my jaw drop to the floor. In front of my eyes, Deirdre and Jase were kissing each other like their lives depended on it.

I gasped and hid behind the fridge, hoping they didn't see me.

Wasn't there something going on between Jase and Day? Was he cheating on her? Did he need me to bash his skull against a wall? No one was allowed to just string Day on like that. No one was allowed to just use her and kiss... wait a minute.

Deirdre was cheating on me? Why was Day the first person who came to my mind? Shouldn't I feel bad that she was kissing another guy?

Because you're so fricking whipped over Day, Dylan, whispered my conscience.

Suddenly, Jase's eyes widened as he caught sight of something. "Shit," he whispered, tearing away from Deeds. "It's Day," he explained, and Deeds freaked, shoving him under a table at the center with a cupboard under.

"Hey," she said, and Day flung her arms over Deeds, her skirt kind of lifting a bit as she did, and I saw her perfectly toned thighs. For someone who did close to no exercise, she was in excellent shape.

"Oh my gosh, this party is so creepy," she whined, her slightly high pitched voice sounding even cuter when she was complaining.

Damn, I really liked this chick. What was up with me!?

"It's a party, Day. What did you expect? Streamers and balloons with three year olds in tutus?" Deeds said, sarcastically, raising her eyebrows slightly. However, her voice was a little quivery.

"I don't know," she said, hanging her head low, exposing her long, pale neck.

Wow, I make myself sound creepier each second.

Her face kind of contorted for a second like she was going to be sick, but instead she doubled over and started coughing. I had to physically stop myself from rushing to her and taking care of her.

"What happened?" Deeds asked, her eyes wide and she sounded concerned. Yeah, but what kind of best friend was she? She'd been making out with Day's date!

"I don't know, I feel kind of sick." Her voice was a bit raspy. "I can just sense something bad looming, and I have no idea what it is."

Well, maybe it's because your date and possible crush was just kissing your best friend.