One Shot- When Rich Meets Bitch

One Shot: When Rich Meets Bitch

Cady's POV

You may be fashionably late, but make sure you're worth all the wait

~CEO of Vinaigrette, Cady Hunt

A/N:

To all of you who're interested, I created a one shot for Cady. I think it's really different (I hope in a good way :P) from other things I've written, and it gives you insight on how Cady feels after everything she'd done to Day, along with how she's set herself up as a person for the rest of her life. 

Here's the cast for this part:

Gigi Hadid as Cady Hunt

Brenton Thwaites as Ben Coleman

-^-

"Miss Cady Hunt, Mr. Coleman is here to meet you," whispered Lola DuPont, my mousy assistant. Her wispy brown hair was flying across her face and had been thrown into a tight bun at the very top of her head. She was wearing a checkered black and white button up tucked into a pair of black jeans. Her large glasses obscured more than half of her thin, long face and her dark eyes stared from behind them.

"Merci, Lola," I said, before standing up from behind my desk that was currently scattered with papers. I was currently working for Mrs. Azaria deLaphro, one of the founders of the popular magazine Just a Splash. I was hoping to earn myself enough credits here so that I could branch out and form my own company, Vinaigrette. As silly as it may sound, I still felt incredibly guilty for what I'd done to the Winters girl so I'd named my company after her favorite salad dressing. Also the very word vinaigrette sounded très chic. "Can you hand me my makeup kit?"

"Yes, Miss," Lola replied, nodding vigorously before hurriedly passing me a red, suitcase like contraption and turning me around to face her, before she applied a quick coat of my essentials like foundation and a touch of red lipstick to make sure I looked professional without overdoing it.

"How long has he been waiting?" I asked, checking my thin flick of liner in the mirror.

Lola shrugged. "Possibly fifteen minutes."