He accuses you of being a gold digger (Andre)

Andre
     Y/N and Andre were attending the Met Gala, she wanted to look the best like Andre so be bought her a five hundred dollar dress with two hundred dollar heels. As they walk hand and hand on the red carpet, they pause for pictures and questions. Y/N hand rests on Andre's chest as his arm is around her waist.

"Y/N! Y/N! You look amazing. Who are you wearing right now" one reporter asks?

"You would have to ask my amazing boyfriend" you reply and smiles at Andre.

"Dress is Chanel and pumps are Louis Vuitton, thank you. Have a good night" Andre says and leads her farther on the red carpet.

      As the night progresses, Andre distances himself away from you. After dinner is served, he goes to excuse himself but you wrap your hand around his wrist and scoots closer so only he can hear you.

"What's wrong? You've been distancing yourself" you whisper placing your hand on his cheek.

"Y/N do you love me? Or just love what I can give you" he asks and you are taken back by his bluntness.

"Are you seriously asking me this? What am I'm some type of gold digger" you snarl and Andre shushes you as people at your table look at the two of you.

"Keep your voice down. I am just saying that it looks skeptical" he states.

        You shake your head at him and sit back in your seat the regular way, Andre does the same and raises the wine glass to his lips before you turn to face him with unshed tears in your eyes.

"Despite what you believe Andre. I do love you and not for your money or who your family is. I am not some whore who opens her legs for anymore with money. I'm going home, have a good night" you state and pick up your purse from the table and makes your way towards the exit.

      Digging in your purse, you pull out your purse to call a cab when your arm is grabbed from behind and you are pulled against a hard chest. Looking up you see Andre standing in front of you, placing your hand with your phone on his chest to push him back but is like a rock.

"Where are you going" he asks?

"Home to my apartment. You made it very clear where we stand" you reply as your voice shakes with tears.

"Y/N I apologize for my accusation but what was I supposed to think" he asks?

"You were supposed to believe in me. In the one moment when you could chosen to stand by my side, to believe in me. To believe that my intentions were good, you chose to stand against me" Y/N states as tears roll down her cheeks.

       Andre sees how much his accusation hurt you and he wraps his arms around your back, you try to push him away but he is stronger and taller. He holds your head in his chest until your crying turn into whimpers before totally stopping.

"I love you Y/N. I am sorry about everything, you didn't deserve this and I am sorry" Andre says.

"I just want to go home" you whisper and pull your head back so you are looking at him.

"Yeah I'll have my driver drop us off at my house" he says and waves his hand.

"I said home" you whisper.

"I know you're my home" he says making you look at him blankly before letting a small smile form on the corners of your lips.