You Find Out About His Past (Hakeem)

Hakeem is sitting on his pool table watching as Y/N angrily paces back and forth, she just found out that he made a sex tape with Camilla and that's how he got Empire back into his family.

"I can't believe you screwed her after we talked about me being your one and only" Y/N snarls.

"For the last damn time, it was the only way to get my family back" Hakeem states through clenched teeth.

"Oh so it's justified" Y/N responds placing her hands on his chest and pushing him, Hakeem goes to grab her hands but she slips out of his grip.

"What if I told you, I was out loving another man
What if I told you, you didn't mean a thing
What if I told you, that I loved you so
But these hoes I can't let go
Could you handle all the things that you told me?
How 'bout some reverse psychology" Y/N sings placing her hand on her chest looking him directly in the eye.

"Damn it Y/N. Listen to me for one damn moment. It was months ago, literally months ago. It didn't mean shit just like my affair with Anika didn't mean shit. You are the woman I proposed to, you're the woman I am in love with" Hakeem snaps after being ignored for so long leaving her speechless.

"Why didn't you tell me then" she asks?

"Because I didn't want you to overreact like you are doing here" Hakeem says scooting back further on the pool table.

      Y/N turns her back to Hakeem and rubs her temples, Hakeem hops off the pool table and hesitantly wraps his arms around Y/N tugging her back against his chest.

"I don't know what to believe Hakeem" she mutters, he turns her around in his arms and presses his head against hers.

"Believe in me. I'm done with Anika and Camilla" he states firmly.

"I believe you Hakeem, don't prove me wrong" Y/N says before kissing him sweetly.