Fourteen

Lauren's POV

The rest of the girls had texted Jade to say that they needed to talk to her, I'm not going to lie my sisters looked mad...And I don't know why. Lisa just continued to play with her thumbs which she seems to do when she's nervous or there's something on her mind.

"Lise." I say and put my hand on top of hers.

"Sorry." She sighs and crosses her arms. "Where's Jade? Shouldn't she be here by now? It's nearly four."

Christina checks her phone and shakes her head in annoyance. "I've sent her messages but she hasn't read them."

"Same here." Amy says slipping her phone in her pocket.

"When I get my hands on that girl..." Dani growls and I raise my eyebrows at her. "What?! She hurt you! She hurt my sister. Nobody gets away with that."

Why do they all think she's hurt me? I mean..Yeah she has hurt me but she didn't do it on purpose. She didn't know I like her, plus she might not have liked me back...Which explains why she was kissing Ellie.

"Guys, she didn't hurt me." I tell them and they each give me looks that tell me they don't believe that. "She didn't hurt me on purpose."

"She's got a point. Jade wasn't to know that Lauren likes her." Lisa says and I nod my head quickly.

Finally, atleast someone gets it.

If they date then good for them, I hope they're happy. I just don't want Jade to forget about me, that's what really worries me. Now that they could date I won't be part of her plans anymore.

"Woah, Lisa. This entire thing was your idea." Katherine says crossing her arms.

"I know, I know...But that's because it's my fault Ellie and Jade kissed.."

My eyes widen and my jaw drops, if the others could see I liked Jade then surely she could too, so why did she do that to me?!

"Lisa!" Christina groans. "What did you do?"

Lisa sighs and shuffles her feet but Dani walks over to her and slaps her on the arm.

"Ellie told me she liked Jade, and I thought Jade liked her too, which I was right about. So I invited Ellie and Jade opened the door and saw her there...Then the plan was to get Jade to kiss her or Ellie to kiss Jade. If Jade hadn't of kissed Ellie then Ellie would have kissed Jade. Either way that kiss was happening whether Jade liked her back or not."

I couldn't believe this. My own sister hooking up the girl I like with someone else. It's not the first time either...Does she want me to be unhappy for the rest of my life?

"I'm going to find Jade." I say before walking away and going to Jades house. Ignoring Lisa's apologises.

It didn't take that long for me to get to Jade's house, maybe about 10 minutes. I really should have asked Christina for a ride but it's such a nice day today.

I knock on the door and flinch slightly when I hear Daryl barking.

The door opens and I see Jade's Mom stood there holding Daryl back.

"Hey, is Jade in?" I ask trying not to look at Daryl.

"Oh no sweetheart. She's at Ellie's."

"Oh okay. Thanks."

She gives me a smile before closing the door and I make my way to Ellie's. I knock on the door a few times but nobody answers. I hear music coming from the back yard so I walk over to the other side but nobody is there. Strange...There's a random hat floating in the pool...It looks like one of Jade's.

As I go to turn around I notice a phone on the table, I walk over to it and pick it up and gasp when it's Jades. Something must have happend.

I turn around to see the door open and the floor looks wet. Trying not to panic I walk through the house and walk upstairs.

"Jade?" I call out. No answer.

I push open a bedroom door and my heart nearly jumps out of my chest.

"OH MY GOSH! I AM SO SORRY!" I yell

LAUREN! GET OUT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?!" Ellie yells at me.

"Jade was late to meet us...We got worried...She was supposed to meet us at three...It's now four."

Jade groans and runs a hand through her hair.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN GET IN?!" Ellie yells, she is so mad. I find it quite funny it's really hard trying not to laugh at her.

"The door was open, I thought something happend."

"WELL NOTHING HAPPENED THANKS TO YOU!"

"Woah, Ellie calm down. It's not the end of the World." Jade says calmly as she picks up her shoes and looks disgusted as she sees they're dripping with water.

"Sorry, she just scared me that's all." She glares at me.

"She scared me too. Don't yell at her anymore."

"Okay. Sorry Lauren." She says with a fake smile.

"I'll be over later." Jade tells Ellie and I feel my heart drop.

"Okay, babe. Let me walk you out." Ellie says kissing her cheek.

Jade walks out first and as I'm about to walk out, Ellie quickly walks past me and bumps my shoulder.

"Fucking bitch." She mumbles.

"What's your problem Ellie?"

She turns around and pushes me slightly. "You." She points her finger at me. "You are my problem. You better stay away from Jade. She's my girlfriend. Not yours. She'll never be yours." She growls before turning around and following Jade downstairs.

This is not the girl me and Jade know....Why has she changed all of a sudden?