Fifty Four

Jade's POV

As I'm showering I can hear slight knocking on the door and roll my eyes knowing it's Dani trying to annoy me.

I close my eyes, and just relax. The hot water runs down my skin, and all of the bad things just go away. I hum a little tune as I wash the awful smell off of me.

I begin to wash my hair, I've always hated this part. It's probably the most painful part of washing hair, but it doesn't happen to everyone. Getting the shampoo in your eyes. I wish it didn't happen to me.

"Ah! Shit!" My eyes begin to sting and I quickly reached out for a towel, but it wasn't there. Opening one eye, I see there's no towel where I left it.

"Dani!" I shout sliding open the shower door. "Please bring back the towel."

I groan as I hear laughter. Her laughter. When did she even sneak in here?!

I slowly step out of the shower and make my way to the door and open it just a little.

"Dani?"

"Boo!" Lauren giggles.

"Did you steal the towel?"

"Nope. But I brought you another one."

"Anyone around?"

"Nope."

I open the door wider and take the towel from her, instantly smirking when she starts to bite her lip as she looks my body up and down.

"Thanks for the towel babe." I lean towards her and kiss her cheek before closing the door and getting back into the shower.

As I begin to wash my hair again, I shut my eyes tighter than before. I hate this part so fucking much.

"Lean your head back."

I jump slightly as I hear a voice whisper in my ear. I turn around slowly to see Lauren stood there.

"Oh my..." I begin but her lips silence me.

"You were tensing up. Lean your head back." She says pulling away.

I turn back around, and lean my head back. She begins to gently massage my head, washing out all of the suds and making sure it doesn't go in my eyes.

"Thank you." I say as she runs her fingers through my hair.

"Don't thank me babe." She says and kisses my shoulder gently. "It's what girlfriends are for and so much more."

There's a loud knock on the door and I quickly turn the shower off.

"LAUREN. YOU BETTER NOT BE IN THERE BEING GROSS." Dani shouts.

"Uh...No." Lauren replies.

"TRAITOR!!!!" Dani shouts clearly annoyed.

Lauren and I laugh and I step out of the shower, holding my hand out for Lauren to take she almost slips but luckily I catch her.

"Be careful." I say hugging her tightly. "I don't want you getting hurt."

"I'm okay! Now get dressed. It's time to finish what you started with DanDan." She laughs.

She's right. Time to end this 'war'.