Twenty Four

Jade's POV

The Next Day

I woke up slowly, and the first thing I noticed was that I wasn't in my room...I wasn't in my bed. I wasn't in my house...And I wasn't alone.

I looked down and saw a sleeping Lauren. My arm was around her and our legs were tangled together...She had her arm around my stomach and her head was on my chest.

I didn't want to wake her so I stayed there. My thoughts drifting back to yesterday. Ellie...I have no idea what her problem is. Then there was me day dreaming about kissing Lauren.

I subconciously begin to stroke her arm as I think about kissing her again...How soft are they? Would she let me kiss them all day? I chuckle lightly as I think about the Bruno Mars song.

I instantly stop laughing as she stirs. Thankfully she doesn't wake up..Instead she holds on to me tighter as if she's having a bad dream. Her eyebrows scrunch together and her breathing speeds up. Her mouth drops open lightly and I watch her, expecting her to start crying in her sleep...Except...She moans?

My heart feels like it's stopped beating as she moans again and I feel tingly down there.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!" Dani yells running downstairs and going straight to the kitchen. "IT'S MY DAY TO MAKE BREAKFEAST!"

"Dani.." Lauren groans and tries to turn over and realises she can't. She opens her eyes and our eyes meet. "Good morning." She whispers a slight blush appearing.

"Morning." I smile and slowly sit up with Lauren still in my arms, she wiggles out my grasp and lays back down as I stand up and stretch.

"What you making?" I asked Dani as I walked into the kitchen.

"My special pancakes." She said as she poured the batter into the pan. "Now shoo. Let me do my magic."

I laughed and raised my hands as I walked back to the living room and saw Lauren had fallen asleep again.

"I'm really hoping someone called my parents and told them where I am." I sighed.

"Yep!" Lisa said walking down the stairs. "I called them as soon as you fell asleep...Which..." She walks over to me and slaps my head.

"Oww!"

"Is rude! Especially when we were watching The Fault In Our Stars."

"I'm not into romantic movies. Sorry."

"Hrmmm." She hums before smiling and hugging me.

"What was that for?" I ask as she pulls away.

"No reason...." She says before joining Dani in the kitchen.

I shrug my shoulders and sit down next to Lauren who slowly wakes up again.

"I'm so tired." She says whilst yawning. She sits up and then lays back down with her head on my lap.

"You better be awake for later. We're live streaming later." Christina says walking downstairs.

"Haha. Enjoy that." I smirk down at Lauren who slaps my cheek lightly.

"Oh no. You're joining us." Christina says and I groan.

"Haha. Enjoy that." Lauren mimicks me and I feel my heart do a backflip.

What is happening to me? What is Lauren doing to me? Whatever she's doing...I don't want her to stop.