Forty Nine

The Next Morning

Lauren's POV

The next morning, I woke up and felt arms wrapped around me and a body pressed up against me. I turned my head slightly to see Jade fast asleep.

I turned my head back and a small smile grew on my face as I remembered the night before. The way she touched me...The way she made me feel. She was slow and gentle. She didn't rush she took her time. It felt like magic. I've given my all to her and she's given her all to me.

I felt her move and she squeezed me gently, telling me she was awake.

"Good." She kissed my neck. "Morning." She kissed my neck once more before trailing kisses down my shoulder and gently nipping.

"Good morning to you too." I said quietly and then turning over and burying my head into her neck and kissing it gently.

"Did you sleep okay?" She asked as she began to stroke my arm with the tip of her finger.

"I slept amazingly because I was sleeping in the arms of the one person that makes me feel loved and safe. In your arms I feel protected."

She kissed the top of my head before climbing out of bed and grabbing some clothes to wear.

I sat up, keeping the covers over my chest and watched her get dressed.

She turned around just as she was about to put her shirt on and my eyes landed on the scar on her stomach.

"You're still beautiful Jade." I said and she smiled at me as she pulled her shirt down.

"So are you when you're underneath me, begging me to do things to you." She whispered in my ear and when she pulled back giving me a little wink.

I felt myself tingle down there and I groaned in fustration because she was already dressed and we couldn't continue what happend last night.

What will my sisters think? I don't have to tell them but it's one of those things that you usually tell your best friend or your sisters...What if they already know?! It's not that big of deal....But knowing them if they do know...It will be a big deal.