Twenty Five

Lauren's POV

After fully waking up and taking a nice hot shower, we had breakfest and then went to shoot the video for one of our songs...Jade thinks it's for a cover but nope! She's gonna be in an offical Cimorelli music video. We're filming at the park later but for now we're inside a warehouse type place which is set up to look like a really cool party. There will be some of our friends and their friends, who aren't our friends because then it would just be our friends. Anyways.

It's really crowded in here, and Jade seems a little nervous.

Before I can ask her if she's okay, Lisa beats me to it.

"You okay Jadey?" She asks getting closer to her.

"Yeah..I'm fine. Just don't like crowds." She chuckles nervously as she avoids knocking over a camera that had been set up.

"Don't worry. We won't be here long then we'll be at the park. Us and Brad anyway." She says wrapping her arm around Jade's shoulders.

Ugh. Brad. I hate him. Dani on the other hand...She has a huge crush on him. Always talking about his brown hair and brown eyes to match. The small amount of facial hair he has that makes his jaw look sharp. Makes me sick.

We weave in and out of people who are talking and look excited until we reach Brad talking to a good friend of ours. Stephanie. Better known as Steph.

"Hey guys." She greets with a small smile. Her smile grows as she notices Jade. "Who is thiiiiis?"

"This is Jade. Our friend." Christina says standing behind Jade and resting her hands on Jade's shoulders.

"Nice to meet you." Jade says shyly and my heart melts. She's so cute when she's shy.

"Ohh. You're British."

Jade nods her head and Steph hugs her. "I love British people. Their accents are so hot...Kinda like yours." Steph winks.

"Uh.."

"Don't worry. I'm not hitting on you or anything." Steph laughs. "Unless you want me to?"

"No. She doesn't so stop." I say quickly and grab Jade's hand and drag her away.

Who the heck does she think she is? Trying to flirt with Jade, she's just met her. She doesn't even know her! Not like I do.

I feel my heart pick up speed and my breathing becomes quicker. I am so mad!

"Hey, you okay?" Jade says and puts her hands on my cheeks.

I feel myself calm down, as I look into her blue eyes...Which I notice have a bit of grey in too. She pushes some hair out of my face and she looks so concerned.

She's about to speak but Christina speaks first telling everyone to get into position.

Brad stands against the wall with some guys and looks over and smiles at me.

"Stay here. I gotta go over there." I say hugging Jade quickly and standing a few feet away from Brad.

The music starts to play and everyone starts to dance and I notice Jade just standing there, thankfully a girl grabs her hands and they start dancing together...I don't feel jealous which is good.

We're in a room full of people but you're talking to me

Brad walks over to me and we start to talk about random things, even though I hate him...He's pretty funny.

And I know you gotta go but you don't wanna leave

He gestures that he has to go and I pretend to act disappointed. He takes my hands and smiles at me.

Look at me like I'm the most amazing thing that you've ever seen

He interlocks our fingers and gestures to the door with his head and I nod my head

And I like it, yeah I like it

He removes his left hand from mine and gently pulls me along with his right hand, making sure not to bump into any of the dancers.

And I didn't know running your hands through your hair could look so good

We reach the door and he runs a hand through his hair and asks me if I'm sure I wanna go with him. I roll my eyes and nod my head, making him chuckle and he opens the door.

But the way you do it you got me hooked I'll admit

I stare at him as he holds the door open for me. He smiles and I bite my lip. He tells me to come on and I laugh as I run out of the door with him following me.

I hear someone shout cut and soon the music stops and I hear Christina cheer.

"That's great guys. Got it in one take."

I walk back into the warehouse and see Jade talking to the girl who she had been dancing with.

"Sorry. Gotta go now." I say quickly and pull Jade along to meet up with my sisters and Brad.

"Time to go to the park." Katherine claps her hands and we all pile into the black Range Rover.

Jade seems to have relaxed a little which relaxes me, it's takes about five minutes for us to reach the park. Annoyingly we have to park the car across the street.

We all get out, Jade sliding out after me and doing a little stretch.

"This is fun." She says kneeling down to tie her shoelace.

"Uh huh."

She stands back up and we're the last ones to cross the street. We look both ways and see no cars coming so we step out into the road. Jade links our arms as we cross and I giggle.

I feel my cap blow off as soon as we get to the other side.

"Oh geez." I groan and walk out onto the road and grab my hat.

"LAUREN!" Everyone shouts as I feel pain in my entire body.

My eyes are closed for a few seconds but I open them again slowly, my vision blurry. I see a car speeding away and Jade kneeling down next to me.

Her scared voice is the last thing I hear. Her tear stained face is the last thing I see.