Fifty Five

Jade's POV

"Hello Dani." I said casually as I walk into the living room.

She jumps up from the sofa, her fists raised. She gets into a boxing stance and begins to bounce on her toes.

"Let's do this!"

"Let us do what Dani?" I ask sitting down.

"Finish what we started."

"What did we start Dani?"

"Why are you talking like that?" She asks lowering her fists and stands still.

"Talking like what Dani?"

"LIKE THAT!" She shouts. "YOU'RE TALKING LIKE A FREAKIN' ROBOT!!"

"Does not compute."

"Oh gosh." She lowers her head and places a hand on her forhead. "LAUREN GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND KISS HER! SHE'S BROKEN!"

Lauren walks into the room and I try my hardest not to laugh at the way she's walking.

"Who is broken Dani?"

"Oh....Ohh...You got her in on this too. Tryin' to freak me out. Well this is lame. You're boring. I'm out of here." She walks towards the door but Lisa and Amy block her path.

"Really? You're all a bunch of traitors."

Dani turns around and I quickly jump off of the sofa and tackle her. I get on top of her and smirk as Lauren hands me a tube full of super glue and a tube filled with glitter.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Dani says as she struggles underneath me.

I chuckle and slowly unscrew the super glue and put it close to her face.

"TRUCE! I CALL A TRUCE!" She yells trying to move away from my hand.

"Say I've won."

"NO!"

I gently squeeze the tube, super glue pops up out of the small hole and Dani screams a little.

"YOU'VE WON! YOU WON OKAY!?"

"Now say sorry for stealing my towels."

"What?" She asks confused.

"You stole my towels whilst I was in the shower. Say sorry."

"I didn't steal them."

"I stole them." Lauren says quietly and I turn my head to look at her and my mouth opens slightly.

"You better run Lauren." I say slowly screwing the cap back on the glue and standing up. "You've had it now." I say and she runs out of the living room and I run after her.

I chase her outside and we run around the garden.

After failed attempts at getting her, I finally do and she screams and kicks her legs around.

I push her gently to the ground and get on top of her, pinning her arms above her head.

"Oh I like this position." She says with a smile.

That catches me off guard and she takes advantage of the moment and flips us over so we switch positions.

"But I like this one even better." She smirks.

She leans in towards me but before our lips touch we hear a cough come up from above us and we see the rest of the girls looking down from Lisa's bedroom window.

"Get a room." Amy yelled.

"Can we use yours Lise?" I yell back at them and she gags.

Lauren giggles and leans down and rests her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arms around her waist and just hold her.

The hours are going by and soon I won't be able to do this. I won't be able to joke around with them like I do now. I won't be able to hold and kiss Lauren. I know I seem okay on the outside and that I seem strong about it but on the inside...

It's killing me.