Forty Five

Jade's POV

"Don't talk to me." I snapped as I shoved passed her but she grabbed my arm pulling me back roughly.

I saw Lisa start to make her way over, but I gave her a look that told her it was okay.

"Ow! Easy I just got out of hospital." I said as I gently plamed my stitches over my shirt.

"Yeah I heard you got hit by a car and I know you and the others probably think I did it, but I didn't. I swear. I might be capable of a few insults and being a complete bitch but I'm not capable of murder or attempted murder."

"Yeah? Well nobody has any motive."

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair which made me curious if she knows anything. The way she's acting makes me feel like she does.

"You know who did it don't you?" I asked calmly.

"There's actually two people involved...But they threatened me. I'm sorry I wish I could tell you more."

"It's fine. I lived didn't I?" But whoever did it, they weren't after me, they were after Lauren. "Do you know anyone who might hate Lauren? Like really hate her?"

"No. I don't know her all that well."

"Okay."

We stayed there for a few seconds in silence until Ellie checked her phone and she gave me such a sad look before hugging me. I hugged her back gently and she moved my arms to her waist and held them there tightly as she pressed her lips against mine.

I tried to pull away but she had a tight grip on me.

When I heard a sob, that's when I used all my strength to push her away. I looked towards Lisa to see Lauren crying in her arms, watching us.

"Lauren."

"Don't."

I watched her walk away, my eyes were focused on her even after I couldn't see her anymore.

I saw someone in the corner of my eye walk by me and then I heard a scream.

I turned around to see Lisa on top of Ellie trying to slap her.

"YOU RUINED EVERYTHING YOU STUPID IDIOT!!" She yelled as she managed to slap her.

I texted Christina to come get her, I needed to find Lauren and I don't care what Lisa does to Ellie. As long as she doesn't kill her.

I walked back to the Cimorelli house to see the rest of the girls walk out of the house. I noticed Dani had a slight cut on her forhead.

"Whatever you've done." Katherine says walking towards me. "Fix it. We'll get Lisa then go out for a few hours."

I nodded my head and made my way inside and shut the door behind me gently.

I followed Lauren's cries to her room and I opened the door slowly to see her sat on her bed crying.

"Lauren, as much as this sounds cliché...That wasn't what it looked like. Yes, she kissed me but I didn't kiss back. She knew I was weak and she used that to her advantage. She held me there. I wanted to move. I tried."

She continued to cry and I sat on the bed in front of her. I grabbed her hands and locked our fingers together.

"I would never betray you like that...Even if you did."

"What?" She croaked looking up. "I never kissed anyone...Luke tried to kiss me but I pushed him away then it went a bit crazy. Dani jumped on his back and he threw her and she hit her head on the wall."

So that's why she had the cut on her forhead.

"So you didn't kiss him?"

"No! I love you. I'm your girlfriend! And nothing will change that okay? Whatever problems we'll have, we'll sort them out together."

I smiled and wiped her tears away and she leaned in and as our lips touched it felt so different. More love. More passion.

I pushed her down gently with our lips still together and moved underneath me getting comfortable.

My kisses moved from her lips to her jaw to her neck and she let out a small moan as I sucked gently making sure to leave a mark.

"You're such a bi-"

I cut her off by kissing her lips once more.

She giggled as she sat up and removed her shirt, I was surprised at how confident she was being.

My eyes looked over body and I noticed a small scar on her stomach just below her belly button.

"What happend?" I asked as I began to trace it with my finger.

"I wanna say I fought off someone trying to break in but I actually fell out of a tree and cut myself on a really sharp branch on the way down when I was about thirteen." She laughed.

I chuckled and shook my head before placing a few kisses across her scar.

"Still beautiful to me." I muttered as I kissed up her stomach and when I reached her breasts she just stared at me.

"We don't have t-"

This time she cut me off by sitting up and kissing me as she reached behind her back and unclapsed her bra. Throwing it to the side as she pulled away.

They weren't too big, they weren't too small either. They were perfect. Just like everything else about her.

I placed a kiss on each of them before removing my own shirt with her help, her eyes instantly landed on the gauze covering my stitches.

"I forgot about them." She said sadly and helped me put my shirt back on.

"There's no rush to do this...But I really want to." I admitted and she laughed as she put her own shirt back on.

"We will after you've had them taken out...Make it special too."

I smiled and moved up the bed and layed down with Lauren in my arms. I kissed the side of her head and I heard her sigh happily.

My mind goes back to Ellie, two people were involved in running me over, which was meant for Lauren. She looked at her phone and then she kissed me. She told me she was being threatend. It's all adding up.

Whoever did this wanted Lauren. They wanted me out of the picture...Maybe the  car was actually meant for me but Lauren got in the way first, making us all think it was intended to hit her.

I don't know who is doing this but I will protect Lauren. I won't let anything break us apart. And that's a promise.