Sixteen

Jade's POV

Once we had finished our pizza and made it back to the Cimorelli's everyone made their way to the living room and waited for Christina to set up the camera.

I'll admit, I was nervous. I'm not exactly a good singer and if they upload the video and the fans hate it...It'll be all my fault. They'll get hate because of me.

"Hey." Katherine says poking my shoulder gently.

I turn my head to face her and she gives me a small smile. "You okay?"

I bite my lip nervously and look away for a few seconds before returning a smile and nodding my head. "Yeah."

I hear werid noises so I quickly look towards where Lauren is stood to see her doing her vocal warm ups. She catches me looking and shyly looks away causing me to chuckle lightly. I turn my attention to Lisa and Christina who are setting everything up in front of the piano.

"Lauren!" Dani whines.

"Yes?"

"Please shush. You're giving me a headache."

"Rude!"

"Ow! Hey!" Dani yells catching my attention and I have to stop myself from laughing, Lauren has a pillow in her hand so I'm guessing she just hit Dani. "HOW WAS THAT RUDE?!"

"Because I said it was."

"But it wasn't rude."

"Yes it was."

"How?!"

"Because I said it was rude."

"It wasn't rude though."

"But it was though."

"Give me an actual reason why it was rude."

Lauren sighs and shakes her head. "Because I said it was rude."

"Will you two stop arguing?!" Amy says annoyed.

I burst into laughter and everyone looks at me as I just sit there and laugh like a heyena. I look at each of the girls who are trying not to laugh themselves. When I look at Lauren she's just smiling at me.

"Oh please someone make her be quiet. She's gonna end up not being able to breathe and that's painful. Trust me I know." Dani says.

I don't know why I can't stop laughing, it wasn't even that funny.

Lauren quickly walks over to me and places her hand over my mouth but I still laugh.

"Shhhhh." She whispers in my ear.

I slowly stop laughing, little random giggles escaping my lips but I eventually stop.

"Right." Christina says clapping her hands a few times. "Jade. Catch your breath, everyone else get into position." She says sitting down in front of the piano.

Once I've caught my breath I watch as  Christina starts the camera and composes herself. "Ready?" She asks everyone and the girls nod their heads.

"Hey guys. I'm Christina."

"I'm Katherine."

"I'm Lisa."

"I'm Amy."

"I'm Lauren."

"I'm Dani."

"And we're Cimorelli." They said in
unison.

"Today, we're going to be doing a cover of By The Grace Of God by Katy Perry. But first..." Christina paused and nodded in my direction. "We have a special guest. She's a new, but very good friend of ours."