Forty

One Week Later

Jade's POV

I had just been released from hospital, my parents had talked and we weren't moving straight away. We were going back to England in two weeks. I only have two weeks left with Lauren and the rest of the girls...I want longer. I want forever. I just wish my parents would realise I'm happy here. Heck even Daryl is happy here.

I think he's in a doggy relationship with the German-Doodle who lives across the road.

I laughed slightly at the thought and my Mum gave me a werid look as she sat in the passanger seat next to my Dad.

"You have to take it easy Jade. No running around. No walking too far. No wrestling on the bed with Lauren." My Dad said seriously. I locked eyes with him in the mirror and he smiled. "If you know what I mean." He winked.

"DAD!" I shouted, my eyes wide.

My Mum slapped his shoulder and he just laughed. "I'm kidding."

My Mum hummed a response and I just leaned back into my seat and closed my eyes for a few seconds. The music from the radio being the only source of sound.

I must have fallen asleep because all of a sudden I was being gently lifted up. When I opened my eyes I saw Christina looking down at me.

"Oh so you are awake?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

I just groaned and held on to her tightly as she brought me inside. The sound of barking, telling me I was at my house...Or temporary home.

I could tell we were walking upstairs and soon I was layed down gently on my bed.

"Your parents are just going to get your medication so that's why I brought you in. Not trying to be a creep." Christina said.

I lazily lifted my hand up and waved her comment off. I don't care that she brought me in, I'm actually kinda glad. I want to see all of the girls as much as possible.

"Gonna let you get some rest, if you need anything just send a text and one of us will be straight over."

I nodded my head and I heard the door close so I know she left. I turned my head, trying to get a comfortable position but I couldn't seem to find one.

"Hey." I heard someone whisper.

"Huh?" I opened one eye to see Lauren layed next to me. "Am I dreaming?"

"No." Lauren laughed. "I just wanted to check up on my girlfriend. I've been waiting ages for you. I wanna take care of you for a few hours...It is my job now after all."

I gave her a tired smile and moved closer to her, my arm around her and her head rested in the crook of my neck.

"Shouldn't I have my arm around you?" She asked.

"Shhh."

She giggled and rested her arm over my stomach. I tensed up slightly and Lauren quickly moved her arm. "Sorry."

I opened my eyes and looked down at her, she looked so worried. I cupped the side of her face and kissed her slowly. When we kissed it felt like it was meant to be. Our lips fit perfectly together like a puzzle.

"It's fine...Now sleep with me?" I asked.

"S-Sleep with you?"

"I meant as in actual sleep...Not the other sleep."

"Oh! Okay." She laughed and we layed cuddled up once more.

She tangled our legs together and I sighed happily.

This is home.