Thirty Seven

Jade's POV

The nurse had removed the tube and had checked everything else and now me and the Cimorelli sisters were sat in silence.

"So...What happend to me?" I asked, my voice coming out slightly raspy.

"You don't remember?" Amy asks placing her hand on top of mine.

I shake my head no and Lauren sighs and grabs my other hand and holds it tightly.

"We were going to film a scene for our I Like It video when I dropped my hat on the road." Lauren began.

She looks at me, trying to see if it makes me remember anything. I nod my head slowly. "I remember that."

"I was stupid, I walked out onto the road without seeing if any cars were coming...But you saw." She bit her lip and tried to fight the tears. "You pushed me out of the way. You got hit by a car and you've been in a coma for a month."

"What?!" I gasp. "No...No you got hit by the car. I had to give you blood...Lisa kissed me and you stabbed us...And....An-"

"That was just a dream. I would never hurt you, or Lisa." Lauren said stroking my hand with her thumb gently.

"And I would never kiss you." Lisa chuckled.

I quickly looked at her and she stopped laughing. "No offence."

"It felt so real...I slept with Ellie..."

"We haven't seen her since she lied about you attacking her." Christina says standing up and stretching.

"Good job too. She'll stay away if she knows what's good for her." Dani says punching her hand.

Everyone laughed slightly except for me, I began to think about Lauren in my dream...She had feelings for me...Maybe she has feelings for me in real life.

"Lauren also told me she has feelings for me...And we kissed...Before she stabbed me of course."

Everyone stopped laughing and looked at eachother, I looked at Lauren who looked worried.

"Was that a bad thing?" She asked quietly.

"No, not really."

Her eyes light up and she sits up a bit more. "Why?"

"Because I fe-"

"JADE!!!" My Mum shouts running into the room. "You're safe. It's okay." She whispers soothingly as she gently hugs me.

I glance at Lauren who looks sad again and all I want is to hug and kiss her...But this is real life and she might not feel the same.