Passion 32

Nanlalaki ang mga matang napaatras si Amanda mula sa kanyang inuupuan nang makita kung sino ang pumasok sa opisina niya.

It has been three weeks since she started managing Lopez Industries and she's so damn busy since then. Good thing she graduated Business Management, kaya hindi siya gaanong nahirapan sa ibang mga ginagawa. She missed her two girl friends. She's expecting them and not this guy who broke her heart.

"What are you doing here?" She asked while trying to calm her beating heart.  She raised her brows at him that just earned a smirk from him.

Damn! Be still heart.

"I'm asking you Mr. Saavedra, to whom do I owe you this visit?"

His lips curved. He walked towards her that made her heart flutters and her body cunvulsed with his presence. Get a grip,Amanda! Don't fcking swoon at his undeniably good looks and sexy body!

Napaayos siya mula sa pagkakaupo habang pilit na pinipigilan ang kaba na kanina pa niya nararamdaman.

"You have nothing to say,Mr. Saavedra?" She asked with brows raised. Nanatili kasi itong nakatitig lang sa kaniya. "She said trying to match his intense stare.

"Talk can wait sweetheart, but this can't." He sauntered then lift her up from her seat and kissed her ferociously. His hands are busy roaming around her body while she's still in shock with his sudden move. " Open your mouth, sweetheart." He urged and cursed her for following him. She moaned when their tongues fused while he cupped her right breast. Damn Saavedra!

Kinarga siya nito bigla at pinatong sa mesa niya. He continued kissing her while her legs entangled with his waist. He nipped and licked her neck that made her under wet. This is crazy. What they are doing is fcking crazy!

"Sh!t! Wh-at are you doing Jacob?" Hinihingal na saad niya nang kinalas nito ang pang-itaas na damit niya at hinalik-halikan ang ipinagmamalaki niyang harapan. "Oh..St-op!" She moaned a little too loud for her when he sucked her nips and licked it.

"I missed this sweetheart. I missed you. And no can do." He hissed then continued ravishing her body. Napaliyad nalang siya dahil sa sensasyong nararamdaman niya dahil sa pagpapala nito sa kanyang buong katawan. He seated on her chair and she's fcking open in front of him. Hindi niya alam kung bakit ni hindi man lang siya nakakaramdam ng pagkapahiya habang nakatingin ito sa halos hubad niyang katawan. Bagkus ay naeexcite pa siya at nag-iinit ang katawan niya dahil sa klase ng tingin na ibinibigay nito sa kanya. It was full of lust, admiration and more..

"You looked sexy and divine, sweetheart. I couldn't wait to be inside you. Damn!" He cursed and in a minute her underwear was ripped from her. Ni hindi siya nakapagsalita dahil sa ginawa nito. She felt hot all of a sudden. She's naked waist up and her skirt is the only thing that is on her body but it was hitched up her waist. She's so bare in front of him and she's loving it! " Oh! So, my sweetheart is so wet for me, huh?" He teased but his face was contorted with so much lust.

"Sh!t! Don't let me wait,Jacob. Come on!" She said impatiently while trying to grab his face.

"Impatient huh?" He smirked.

"Yes I am! So, are you just going to stare and feast on my naked body huh?" Mataray na saad niya at pilit nilalabanan ang hiya na nagsimulang kumalat sa buong katawan niya nang matantong siya lamang ang nakahubad sa kanilang dalawa. He's still dressed up but his hair and suit was messy from their encounter.

Nakakahiya talaga! Dahan-dahang inayos niya ang pagkakaupo at akmang aalis na sa ibabaw ng mesa nang biglang naghubad ito ng mga damit na ikinalaki ng mga mata niya.

"Wh-at are you doing?" She stammered still looking at his naked body. She cleared her throat and looked away feeling embarrass when her stare lasts at his manhood. Pervert Amanda! It was so not you.

"I'm now on my birthsuit,sweetheart. Feel free to feast on my naked body, sweet. I won't mind." He chuckled that made her face red all over.

"Stop teasing me, okay?" Kunwaring galit na sabi niya at bumaba sa mesa ngunit niyakap siya nito at ibinaon nito ang mukha sa leeg niya. Dagling bumilis ang tibok ng puso niya dahil sa inakto nito. " What are you doing?" Mahina ang boses na sabi niya at pilit pinipigilan ang pag-alpas ng luha niya.

Hinigpitan nito ang pagkakayakap sa kanya bago siya nito pinakawalan. He cupped her face and stare at her with those serious eyes. Gusto niyang umiyak dahil sa samut-saring nararamdaman niya dahil sa pagmamahal na nasasalamin niya sa mga mata nito.

Oh,Jacob. What happened to us?

Her tears suddenly fell when he rain kisses on her face. He looked at her with a hidden smile that made her fall for him over again. Shy Jacob, huh? Such a cutie. She giggled.

"You're happy, sweetheart?" He asked still staring at her lovingly.

Napatango nalang siya dahil ayaw niyang umiyak na naman kapag nagsalita pa siya. She doesnt want to ruin the moment.

"I love seeing you happy sweetheart.. I lo-ve seeing your face. I love.. Damn! This is hard." He cursed. " So, fcking hard!"

"What is hard, Jacob?" She teased. Her eyes twinkling while staring at his handsome face.

He chuckled at her question.

"Such a sweet tease. But that can wait. This can't sweetheart." Seryoso ng saad nito na nakapagpakaba sa kanya.
He closed his eyes first, heaved a sigh then stare at her with those beautiful eyes.

"I've been missing you,Amanda. It has been a hell week for me. I missed your smile, your laugh, your kisses, your body. I missed all of you sweetheart. This is infuriating for me. This is so not me! But damn! I'm so fcking in love with you Amanda! So fcking in love!" He grunted while messing his hair. His breathing is heavy and his eyes almost red while staring at her.

His words really can make her cry too much. Damn him! But his words are now making her so damn happy.