Passion 22

Mr. Rain is heavily pouring down and I'm having a headache.
I still have work tomorrow.

How bad can this day be?:(

~~

She couldn't believe what she's seeing. Jacob on his side sleeping soundly with his arms holding her body firmly.

She smiled. A genuine smile plastered on her face. This scene is so perfect. She could picture this for a lifetime. Her, Jacob and their soon to be babies. This is perfection.

Napakurap siya mula sa pagkakatitig dito nang magmulat ito ng mga mata.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Hi." She said happily while trying to match on his intense stare.

"How's your sleep? Are you good?" He encircled his arms around her then kiss her lightly on the lips.

She blushed on that simple gesture. She thought it's sweet. Jacob was never sweet and what he was doing sent kilig all over her system.

"I slept well. How about you? Did you slept well?"

"Hmm.." He sniffed her hair then looked at her with some emotions she couldn't name. "It felt so good to be sleeping beside you,sweetheart. Let's do this often, all right?"

Imbes na sumagot ay napangiti nalang siya. They might be okay for now, what about later or the next day? Will he be that jerk or an asshole again? He will say sorry then she will forgive again. It will just remain as a cycle.

She sighed deeply before getting up from the bed and out of his arms. She stood beside the bed and looked straight into his dark eyes. A lump formed on her throat. She could feel her sweat forming on her forehead. She felt nervous and frightened all of a sudden.

This is now or never. And she spoke..

"What are we then,Jacob?" Pilit pinapatatag ang boses na sabi niya.

"What do you mean,sweetheart?" His forehead knotted. He sat up and cross his arms in front of him.

Napalunok siya nang mapagmasdan ang ayos nito. Mukha itong naligaw na Diyos sa ibabaw ng kama niya..with no shirt on and only in his boxers.

This is insane. She felt hot all of a sudden. This is embarrassing.

She cleared her throat to divert her attention from his almost perfect body.

"Don't play dumb on me now,Jacob. I know that you know what I am talking about." She raised her brows then looked at him seriously. She won't back down. This is for the better. Mas mabuti ng maliwanagan siya kung ano ba talaga silang talaga. She's tired of hoping and assuming. Nakakamatay sa sakit eh!

"Sweetheart-"

She cut him off.

"Are we still the same as before? Am I still just your bedwarmer? One of your girls, huh Jacob?" She countered ferociously.

He stood up and went in front of her with a dark expression on his face.

"Don't call yourself like that,Amanda. You're not like that and never will be." Igting ang panga na sabi nito.

Nakipagtitigan din siya ng husto dito. She smirked.

"Why Jacob? Di ba ganoon naman ako sa iyo?! Pagkatapos mo akong paligayahin ay makikita at malalaman ko na lang na may iba ka nang pinaliligaya?!" She shouted with a blood slowly creeping in her face. She's fvcking angry! No! More like she's furious.

"Are we going to talk about that again, Amanda?" Galit na rin na sabi nito. " I already said sorry to you." Frustration evident on his voice as he raked his hands on his hair.

"When you said sorry to someone, it doesn't really mean that it will be okay. Sorry is just a word especially when you keep on repeating that same mistake. " Aniya na napatalikod at akmang lalabas ng kwarto niya nang pigilan siya nito.

"What do you want me to do then?" Napaharap siya dito. Tinititigan niya lang ito na parang pinag- aaralan ang pagmumukha nito.

"Come on. Speak up,sweetheart. You're killing me with your silence." Hinawakan nito ang pisngi niya at pinakatitigan din siya.

She heaved a sigh and breathe deeply.

"Okay then-"

"What is it?"

"Are we in a relationship now? I mean real relationship.."

"Oh-"

A smirk appeared on his lips.

"What do you think,sweetheart?"

"Don't ask me. I'm the one who's asking you!" Naiiritang napatalikod nalang siya at dumiretso palabas ng kwarto niya.
Natatawang napasunod nalang din ito sa kanya.

Napahinto lang siya sa paglalakad nang yakapin siya nito mula sa likuran at halikan ang batok niya.

Damn! Nakakapanindig balahibo talaga ang paglalandi ng lalaking ito. Ikaw ba naman ang expert eh! Kaya nga patay na patay sa kanya ang mga babae!

He then whispered on her ear and what he said formed a big grin on her face.

"You're mine now,sweetheart. And when I said mine...

You're my girlfriend now. I don't do girlfriends you know that but for you I'll make an exception.That's how special you are to me,Amanda. No one can be compared to you. No one. Remember that,sweetheart."

His words are like music to her ears. She couldn't believe this! This is a fvcking miracle. After so many months of being together, with heartaches and happiness she experienced together with him...

At last, they are now a couple!

They are now officially together!

Damn!!

She could jump because of so much happiness. She felt giddy that she want to scream her lungs out and shout to the world that....

Amanda Claire Lopez and Jacob Saavedra are finally a couple!

Isn't it amazing?

She couldn't ask for more.

This is pure happiness.

And she thanked God for finally giving him to her!