Chapter 7

Kayleahs POV

*On The Date Continue*

After the fireworks we decide to walk around a bit more and go to the sideshow games. We look at all the teddies and I find a really big brown teddy bear. We decide to play the game but neither of us win. Skip plays again and surprisingly he wins. I look around to find another game until I hear Skip call me and I turn around to see a brown bear with a white 'I Love You' shirt over the top of it. "This is for you my darling" he says and extends his arms with the teddy out to me. "Awwww Skippyy thank yooou" I say and give him a kiss on the cheek
I stop and look at this big teddy bear. It's a brown bear with a 'I Love You' t-shirt on. We walk around and play a couple other games but decide to give our prizes to little children who didn't have any prizes. We get back home around 12am and find empty beer bottles and food wrappers everywhere. 
"I'm too tired for that Skip" I say and he grabs my hand and we go up the stairs. He takes me into my room "Go get ready for bed and I'll come in when you're ready" he says and walks off into his own room to get changed. I change into my really cute Mickey Mouse pyjamas and I brush my teeth. I finish changing and sneak into Skips room behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. He moves my hands and turns around facing me. I look up at him and he kisses me "Let's go and sleep yeah darling?" he says, I nod my head and then we go to my room. We put on a movie before getting into bed and cuddling. Skip has no shirt on so I can feel his body against mine. I realise that and blush a little. I entwine my legs with his and we just lay there not talking about anything just enjoying each others company. I could definitely get used to this.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up and see that Skip was already awake but still cuddling me with his strong arms around me and looking down at me. I yawn and snuggle back into him. "Goodmorning my baby" He says and kisses the top of my head I mumble "Good morning cockroach" Into his chest and laugh a little with him. "I need to get up and brush my teeth" I say after a few minutes laying there with Skip. He tightens his grip on me not letting me go. "Don't leave ten more minutes pleasee" he says I look at him and shake my head "I have stinky breath i need to brush my teethhh" I say "Pwease" he replies and does a cute puppy face. "Fineeee Ok I'll say in bed a little long" I say and he smiles and loosens his grip. I snuggle back into him and close my eyes again. I slowly start to drift off again until i finally fall asleep again against Skips chest.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"WAKE UP SLUTS" I hear Beau yell and barge into my room. "Shut the fuck up Beau" Skip says and throws my Janoskians pillow. I open my eyes and see what he threw "Noooo not my Janopillow" I say but close my eyes again and snuggle back into Skips chest.
"TWINS GET OUT NOW!!! I WANT TO WAKE THEM UP" I hear Beau say and the twins jump out of no where and jump on the bed.
"Piss off Luke Piss Of Jai" I mumble against Skips chest not wanting to move but they keep jumping. I kick my feet around and I hit Jai in the balls. Luke runs away with Jai and Beau not far behind him. I look up at Skip "It's a little late don't you think?" I say to him, he laughs a little "I just didn't want to wake you up, you look so peaceful" He says and gets up out of bed "Ill see you soon my darling" He walks out of my room and closes my door behind him. I get up to get changed and look at the clock. 3 o'clock. Shit. I've slept in.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Ok so sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy.

Edited 

28th of March 2020