58

1 year later

Kayleah's/Tyeakianna POV

1 year its been since I left the Brooks house. 1 year Daniel has been looking for me. 1 year since I basically left my whole life. I'm not Kayleah Brooks now. I'm Tyeakianna-Jess (PRONOUNCED; Tie-A-Key-Anna-Jess). I have smashed my phone up in a million pieces. I've started a new life. I now have blue hair and blue contacts. I live in London England. I have 3 friends. Jayde who is a girl with straight blonde hair, Filly with straight brown hair and Liam with short white hair with a blue fringe he's gay.

"Hey so you're coming with me to the Janoskians concert tonight." Filly says. I freeze in my tracks. No way am I going there.

"Ahh no I'm not" I say quickly.

"Why don't you like them?"

"Because idk."

"Please give them a try"

"Fine whatever" I say and go to the kitchen. I walk to the fridge and grab the chocolate milk and a glass and pour myself some.

I have to get ready for 5 and its 4 at the moment. I need to make myself more unrecognisable.

1 hour later.

Filly and I are standing in the meet and greet line. Because I didn't have a poster of the boys Filly gave me one.

"Hey Beautiful" Jai says. A pang of guilt shots through my body.

He looks up and stares at me differentially then the others. I say hi and move along. Next was Beau.

"Hey" he says and looks at me.

"What's your name?"

"Tyeakianna" I say. He looks at me the same way Jai did. He signs the poster and texts someone.

"Hey. what's your name?" James says. I start to get tears in my eyes.

"Hey, don't cry love. Why are you crying?" he says

"Things that you will never understand." I say and move along.

I get up to Daniel. Even more guilt goes through me. He looks up at me with pain and sadness in his eyes.

"Hey" he says

"Hey. Could I please have a hug?" I say. I wanna hug him one last time.

"I love you Daniel" I say. He pulls back.

"Kayleah?" he says and i shake my head.

I move along and Daniel keeps staring at me.

"Hey Kayleah" Luke says.

"Umm my names not Kayleah. I'm Tyeakianna" I say

"Seriously. I can see through them eyes. And what you said to Daniel you are the first one to say it. Please come back we miss you" he says and signs the poster to make it look not strange. At that moment I start to cry. He embraces me.

"Please just come back" he says

"I've got a back stage pass" I say.

I walk off slowly after saying bye to Luke. I look at them one last time and walk to Filly.

"DO YOU KNOW THEM?" Filly asks.

"Kinda they are my brothers and friends" I say and start walking to the entertainment centre.

"You bitch. You didn't even tell me" she says

Show

They have sung I think 2 songs and have been their crazy self. The boys have kept looking at me all through the concert cause im in front Row. Then Daniel comes up on the front of the stage for twitter questions.

@Jano4life: what happened with Kayleah?

I hold my breath. The argument runs through my head. Lucy told me that when Daniel and I were together they had a affair. Then Daniel was sneaking out at night and I wouldn't see him sometimes in the morning. He was getting 'coffee' he would say.

"Well Kayleah and I broke up because I was a stupid boy and had a affair with this girl named Lucy. I was drunk. I lied and said it was my cousin cause I couldn't lose the love of my life. Now I'm a mess. I lost her and even more important The brooks have lost their only sister......I know you are here to night Kayleah please. Forgive me. I love you" he says and starts to bawl his eyes out. He runs off stage it broke my heart.

"We will be back in 10" Beau says and spots me.

I run over to big rob who was near the entrance of back stage.

"Please Rob. It's me Kayleah Brooks. Please let me through" I say and try and get through.

"No. Move back you are not Kayleah." He says.

"Please it's me Kayleah. Please Rob"

"How do I know it's you?"

"I know Daniel and my brothers numbers off by heart. Here ill show you" I pulled out my phone and dialled Jai's number.

Jai: Hello who's this?
Me: it's Kayleah Big Rob isn't letting me in
Jai: pass the phone to him

I pass the phone to rob and they talk. Rob gives me my phone back and let's me through. I run through to find the dressing room. I open the door and see the boys all crowding around Daniel they don't notice that I walked in. I run over to Daniel and sit on his lap and start crying. He doesn't lift his head up.

He pushes me off I was shocked.

"Who is this?" he asks.

I remove my blue wig and he looks at me surprised. He pounces off from the couch and picks me up and hugs me really tight. I put my head in the crock of his neck we just stand there like that.

"I missed you" I say.

"So did I" he says and just holds me.

We cuddle on the lounge all the rest of the 10 minutes and the crew tell them to go on stage. I put my blue wig on and go back into the crowd.

Daniel keeps staring at me all through the concert thing and people keep looking at me.

After the concert thing I go backstage with Filly and introduce the boys to her.

Daniel comes up from behind me and hugs me. He puts his head on my shoulder.

"This is the happiest I've seen Skip since you left" Jai says.

"Yeah I agree. We need to catch up" Luke says.

"Yeah. We really do need to. I missed you boys" I say and the boys come and hug me.

.

.

.

.

.

.