49

Holly's pov

As we walk into a fancy dinner place Jai opens the door for Chelsea and I.

We get our seats and order. I order pasta.

We talk about going to LA and all. We are gonna come back near Christmas to see family and I found out that Jacob and Ronnie will be there I also found out that there is a pool and its a 2 story house.

Hopefully I find a few friends.

Melissa calls me

(M=Melissa H=Holly)

M: JAMES JUST ASKED ME TO GO TO LA WITH U GUYS

H: that's great

M: I know, where are you?

H: at a restaurant

M: oh sorry bye

H: bye

Then she hangs up. Ok then

We eat dinner then go back home. I go and have a shower then hop in Luke's shorts and singlet then Luke joins me after.

"Is that mine" he gestures to the clothes I'm wearing

"Yes." I say.

"You look so beautiful." He says. He gets underneath me. He then starts to kiss me so I kiss back.

He starts to take his singlet off me so I take the hint and take his t shirt off. He then starts at the shorts he gets them off so I'm just in my underwear. I unbutton his pants and take them off him so he's only in his jocks.

We stop kissing and Luke looks at me as if he's saying 'you wanna go there?' I nod my head and he starts to pull my knickers down and I play with them hem of his jocks teasing him.

He removes his jocks so we are both naked. And that's when we had our fun ;) if u know what I mean.

After our session we where both panting. I quickly put my underwear on and clothes on and Luke does the same.

Luke lays down and I put my head on his chest and fall asleep.

Next morning

Luke's pov

I walk in the kitchen.

"Did u have fun last night" Beau asks

"At the Double Date yes" I say

"No" he says and starts to moan and that. I instantly get embarrassed and my cheek flush red.

"Stop it Beau. It's embarrassing." I say

"Well stop doing it then" he says

"She was turning me on and she's really good at it" I say and walk away to the lounge room. I see Kayleah and Daniel already there.

Kayleah sees me then starts laughing. I sit down and watch the Arsenal game. Everton was in front by 1.

" NOOOOOO" Daniel and Kayleah say. Everton just got another goal.

Kayleah hops up and comes back with 3 packets of Oreos.

OMG where'd she get them from. I get a pack thrown at me. Kayleah threw them at me. OMG.

"We are leaving for LA tomorrow" Daniel says.

"Yeah. Can't believe that" Kayleah says and starts to eat her strawberry Oreos. I look at what flavour I got chocolate and Daniel has the same chocolate. Holly soon joins me and we sit down and eat the Oreos.