Chapter 23

Kayleahs POV

Before the fireworks at 9 the rest of the group come and sit down next to us. I sit down cause my ankle started to hurt. Jai saw the pain in my eyes when he looked down at me and I looked up so he sat down next to me.

"What's wrong baby?" he asks

"My ankle is starting to hurt" I say and he hugs me.

Skip looks down then crouches next to me.

"My ankle hurts" I tell Skip.

"That's no good" skip says and sits down. Jai stands up and puts his arm around Chelsea's waist.

I lay down and Skip lays down next to me and I move my head and put it on his chest.

The lights start to dim out.

"FIREWORKS" I yell.

"Kaybear shhh" Jåi says

"OK JAIBEAR" I yell again.

The fire works start.

I close my eyes by accident.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A very loud boom wakes me up.

"Morning sleepy head." Skip says.

"Mornin'?" I ask

"Oh. Well. Afternoon"

"Afternoon. What's the time?" I ask and look around the group and end up sitting up cause I still had my head still on Skips chest. Whoops. I don't feel like moving though.

"Alright let's go." mum says.

"Ok" we all say I lay back down.

"Come on Kayleah" Rebecca says.

Skip stands up.

"Carry me pleaseeeee? my ankle hurts" I say to Skip.

"Fine. Only this once." He says and picks me up. I fall asleep again.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up but don't open my eyes. I listen to the convo that Jai and Skip.

"You really do love her don't you?" Jai says

"Yeah she's perfect everything I've ever wanted." Skip says.

"Just treat her right."jai finally said

"I will man" Skip says

I waited for a while then I started to pretend to wake up. I open my eyes and find I'm almost full on laying on Skip. I sit up stretch my arms and yawn.

"How long have I been sleeping for?" I ask

"Hmm about 30 minutes we have 10 more minutes till we get home " Jai says.

I look out Skips window cause I was in the middle.

I lay back down and put my head in Skips lap and I look up at him. Skip looks down and starts to play with my hair.

I close my eyes cause its relaxing.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up AGAIN wtf.

"Happy Birthday Babe" Skip says and kisses me on the lips.

"Thank you babe" I say and hug him.

"I got u a present"

"U shouldn't have" Skip pulls out like on of them either rings or earring cases.

"Ever since I've laid my eyes on u I knew I was in love with you. I'm giving u this ring to promise that we will get married no matter what. I Love You Kayleah" Skip says and while he was saying I Love You he open the box to reveal a ring with a diamond in the middle.

He takes my hand and puts it on my ring finger. I start to cry happy tears.

"Hay hay hay don't cry" Skip says while wiping my tears away.

After I calm down a bit Skip texts Mum saying that she can come in my room now. Mum comes in with 2 neatly wrapped presents.

"Happy Birthday Kayleah" mum says and everybody walks in my room.

Mum gives me my first present. I unwrap it and find a Blue penny board.

"Thank u mum" I say and hug her. She then gives me the other one and I open it to reveal a panda onsie. Yay.

I say thank u again To mum and kiss her cheek.

Jai and Chelsea gives me a present. I unwrap it and its Blue vans. I say thank u and hug them. Luke and Holly got me red vans and Rebecca got me a lava lamp thing.

Everybody says happy birthday and leave but Beau and Skip.

"This is my present to u" Beau says

He hands me a bottle of vodka.

He leans down and says

"I have a stash of alcohol in my room at 10 tonight us two will get drunk. Cause I don't think Skip will drink much" beau says.

"Yay" I say and hug Beau.

Not Edited