31

Not Edited

Daniels pov

The guys daughter?

"What guy?" I ask

"The guy that kidnapped me. I'm sorry. I still love u" Kayleah said and walked away crying and went to jai.

I went over to a swing.

I can't live my life without her.... My love....the one that is perfect.

I walk over to a tree and start to kick it. I stuffed up. If I didn't leave her on her own I would still have her..... in my arms.

I still love her. I miss her.

I need to find that guy and his daughter.

I start to walk back to the Brooks's cause it was getting dark and it's the closes house.

I open the door and see that all my cloths are out side Kayleah's door. I look for my red singlet but don't find it. Kayleah must have it.

Kayleah's pov

When I get home I ignore everyone and go to my room and throw all Daniels cloths outside my door. I look at the red singlet that I love. I close my door and lay on my bed cuddling Daniels red singlet crying. I hear the front door close and someone grab the cloths.

"Kayleah?" a voice that sounded like Jåi said

Jai walks in.

"U wanna watch chick flicks and eat ice-cream?" he asks

"Yess" I say and try and hide Daniels singlet.

"I know u have Skips singlet"

"Ok"

"Cookies and cream ice cream?"

"Yes please JayBear" I say and he walks out. I wait. Mum comes in, in tear and says she missed me. Jai brought in The Notebook, Dear John, Love Actually, Titanic, The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas, Wild Child and Mean Girls. He brought in a tub of cookies and cream ice cream. yummm.

I lay in my bed and Jai puts The Notebook in.

I end up crying while eating ice cream. Jai laughs at me.

"It's not funny Jai" I say and hit him. "At least Skip didnt laugh at me" I say and realise what I said.

"Why don't u get back with Skip. I can't see my best mate and sister in pain cause of a guy" Jai says

"It's not that easy Jai I would love to be back with Skip but the guy will find out. In sorry"

"Secret date then"

"Would that work?'

"Wanna find out"

"Whatever"

"DANIEL KAYLEAH'S ROOM NOW!!!" Jai yells in a serious tone. I laugh.

"Stop laughing" jai says

"Please don't hurt me. I didn't break Kayleah's heart I still love her please don't kill me" Daniel says when he walks in. Jai and I crack up laughing.

"Ok so we came up with a plan." I say

"Well I came up with a plan" Jai corrects me.

We tell him the plan.

"Yeah that sounds good" Skip says.

"Kayleah Brooks. Do u take Daniel Sahyounie to be your Boyfriend?" Jai says

"I do" I say and laugh

"Daniel Sahyounie do u take Kayleah Brooks to be your girlfriend"

"I do" Skip says and laughs

"U may kiss your girl" Jai says and walks out.

I'm happy were back together.

That night we watched the movies.

*aftet watching all the movies and eat all the ice cream*

I think about braking up with Daniel and I start to cry.

"Naw babe what's wrong please don't cry" Daniel says and wipes my year with his thumb.

"I'm sorry for braking up with u Skippy. I'm s-so sorry" I say

"Hay hay hay. Don't cry about it. I still love u right?"

"Y-Yes I think s-so"

"See that's all we need. U love me I love u" he says and kisses me.

I lay my head on Skip and close my eyes. Just thinking how we can go out without getting caught.