Chapter 17

Ginas pov

When I went to Neila's house her daughter Tara opened the door.

"Hi miss Brooks" Tara says

"Hi. Please call me Gina" i say

"Hi Gina" she says again. I smile.

"Hi Gina" Nelia came to the door and said.

Nelia and I sit down in the lounge room and have coffee and biscuits. Tara comes down the stairs and makes herself a hot chocolate and sits down with us.

"Maybe one day you could come over and meet my children" Gina says

"Can I mum?" Tara asks Nelia

"Sure. Tuesday?" Nelia says its Sunday today.

"Sure" I say.

We end up talking about random stuff and about how the Janoskians are going.

I end up staying in the spare bed.

Kayleah's pov

In the morning I wake up to the smell of pancakes with maple syrup on it and eggs.

I open my eyes and see Skip with 2 plates of food. I sit up and grab a plate.

I grab a fork off him and start to eat my scrambled eggs. Skip starts to laugh.

"U hungry are u?" He says. I nod my head.

"Oh Gina told me to tell u that a girl named Tara Is coming around today" Skip says

"Ok" I say

I finish my breakfast and get Skip out my room.

I grab my light blue jean shorts on and put my singlet on with a picture with Minnie Mouse on it. I then brush my hair and put it up in a pony tail. I then grab my panda beanie and put it on.

I walk out my room and go to Beaus room. He always wakes me up so now ill wake him up.

I sneak into his room and start to jump on his bed.

"KAYLEAH" He yells

"GOOD MORNING BEAU" I yell.

"GET OFF ME. MUMMMM!!!!!"

"MUMS NOT HERE" I say and hop off his bed and run away. With Beau chasing me.

"HELP MEEEEEE!!!!" I yell

"SKIP WHERE ARE YOU. SKIPPPP!!!!"

"IM IN THE LOUNGE ROOM" Skip yells

"AHHHH BEAU'S GONNA GET ME. COME SAVE ME" I say.

Beau catches up and grabs me and puts me over his shoulder. I scream in his ear and kick his in the stomach.

He drops me. I run to the lounge room and jump over the lounge and hide there near Skip. I make sure that if Beau quickly looks he wouldn't find me. Skip puts his arm around me and I move closer to him.

"Why didn't u save me" I said.

"Cause then ill have to hop up" Skip says

"Lazy" I say

"Just like u"

"Beaus coming."

I put my head down and close my eyes.

"Have u seen Kayleah??" Beau says

"Nope she ran that way" skip says

"Ok. Thanks man" Beau says.

I open my eyes and sit up and lay on Skip. He looks down and shakes his head.

I watch tv.

After about 10 minutes I get tired. I close my eyes and fall asleep to the sound of Skips breathing and the t.v.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Not Edited