39

Not Edited

Daniel's POV

When I wake up I remember that today's the day I see Lil Wayne for the first time. I open my eyes and run around the house and wake

I creep back into my room and lay back on the bed. I start to touch her nose while saying 'wake up' I start to poke her nose. She doesn't wake up. Oh yeah she's a deep sleeper. I start to jump on the bed. She doesn't wake up till she gets air.

"WAKE UP KAYLEAH" I scream

Kayleah wakes up.

"GOOOO AWAY BEAU" she says

"It's not Beau" I say

"Go away Daniel"

"Fine I will" I say and start to walk out.

"Nooooo" Kayleah says and jumps up and grabs my leg on holds on it.

"Don't go" she says and hugs my leg.

"Come let's get breakfast" I say an Kayleah climbs back in bed.

"For me please. I know u have gotten a eating disorder but please at least eat half a pancake. Please?" I say.

"Fine" Kayleah say dramatically.

"Can we make some for your dad and Chelsea pwease??" She says

"Fine." I say and we go and cook them.

After making a mess with flour and milk we finally make a stack. Kayleah puts some in the microwave for her and I and we put 8 on 2 plates and put sugar and lemon on them. We then take them to Chelsea and Dad and they both say thanks.

When we finish we go back to the kitchen. I see Kayleah look at me and then grab a pancake.

She puts lemon sugar and a bit of butter on in and takes a bite. I grab a pancake and put butter on it. I look up at Kayleah and she's looking at my plate with pancakes on it. She looks up at me.

"Here take as may as you want" I say and Kayleah grabs another one.

"I'm proud of u Kayleah" I say and she smiles.

She eats that one and holds her stomach.

"Are u alright Kayleah?" I ask

She runs to the bathroom. I go in and move her hair out the way while she vomits.

"I'm sorry Skip" she says with tears in her eyes.

She washes her mouth and hugs me.

"I tried" she said.

"Remember we have the Lil Wayne concert tonight" I say

She screams then runs to Chelsea's room. I shake my head. I walk into Dads room and grab his plate.

I walk to the kitchen to do the dishes. Who am I kidding I don't do dishes. I walk into Chelsea room.

"I've gotta get going." Kayleah says and hugs Chelsea she sees me and runs up and hugs me. She looks up and I kiss her.

"I'm gonna go get ready" she says

"What's the time?" I ask

"Oh just five thirty" Chelsea laughs.