63

Before You Read This Please Follow This Awesome Girl Cause She Was Voting For My Story And Spammed My Notifications Skipscinnaman

Daniel's POV

We a group have been thinking of surprising fans. The first ones name is Wendy. We drive to her house. Jai, Luke, Beau, James, Kayleah and I. It took about 15 minutes to get there. We all hop out the car and go to the door. Beau knocks hoping that Wendy's mother answers. Which happened.

"Hello. I'm Kayleah Brooks and I heard that your daughter Wendy is a fan of The Janoskians which the boys behind me are apart of. Their here to surprise your daughter because she is a dedicated fan" I Say.

"OMG really. Yes come in. Her room is upstairs. 2nd door on the right" Wendy's mum says.

We all walk up there. I knock on the door. I hear Real Girls Eat Cake Playing. I hear it stop.

"Yes" she says while opening the door.

"AHHHHHHHH OH MY F..ING GOD." Wendy Says and calms down.

"Are you really the Janoskians?" Wendy asks and Daniel nods his head and puts him arms out to hug her. I feel a pang of jealousy. Wendy goes over to Daniel and hugs him then comes over to me and hugs me and whispers in my ear 'Sorry Babe For Hugging Daniel. I Saw The Jealousy He's All Yours Now' She says then hugs the other boys. I go over to Daniel and put my arms around his waist and he puts his arm around me.

"Awwww You Guys Are Soooooo Frickin Cute" Wendy Says.

I look at Daniel and he looks at me. He whispers 'You're Blushing' I feel my cheek's and their hot.

"Thanks Wendy. If You Want Ill Take A Photo Of You And The Boys If You Want" I Say

"But I Want You In It" She Says

"Oh Really. But Im Just Daniels Girlfriend" I Say

"I Dont Care I Want You In It. Mum Can Take The Photo. MUMMMMM!!!" Wendy says and her mum comes.

Wendy asks if she can take a photo of her and the boys and me and the photo was taken. Then then boys ask what her name on twitter was.

"OMG You Where The Girl Who Said Daniel And Kayleah Should Date And Thats Why They Did" Jai said. She looked surprised.

We end up spending the rest of the day together and we all ended up with at least 1 photo of the day on your phone.

We decided that each day the boys will meet a fan.

Hey Guys, I Haven't Had Any Ideas Till I Was Thinking Of Some For My Friend Then Said This Idea But Then Said I Was Gonna Use The Idea.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Comment Some Names That I Could Use For The Boys To Meet. Any Names Even Boys Names.