64

Holly's POV

As I wake up I find that I'm on the lounge. I go to Luke's bedroom and see a girl in his bed "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, YOU FUCKING BITCH?!?!?!" I scream at the girl in Luke bed. Chelsea turns around "Shut Up Holly please" Chelsea say. "Bitch why you sleeping in my boys bed?" I said in a joking kinda manner "oh I didn't know. Sorry"

"Nah it's fine I guess"

I walk out to go find Luke. I see him sitting down at the table eating vegemite toast. I walk up to him and put my arms around him. He jumps a bit and looks behind. He turns around and kisses me. "You taste like vegemite." I say he put the toast behind him so I take a bite. I stay like that till Luke hops up and turns to face me.

"You fell asleep on the lounge so I put a few blankets on you and all. I slept with Kayleah because our Aunty uhh died of lung cancer. sorry babe" Luke says and gets a few tears in his eyes. I wipe the tears away from his eyes and hug him tight. "It's alright babe. I Love You" I say. I've never said that before.

"I Love You too Holly. You're the best girlfriend ever" he says.

We stand there for a while then go to the balcony. I go and sit on the roof. "What are you doing woman?" Luke says and chuckles a bit.

"Chilaxing come join me pweaseeeeee" I ask and do my most best puppy face.

"How can I say no to that?" Luke says and climbs on the roof with me. We watch the clouds move and Luke puts his arm around my shoulder and I pull into his chest just enjoying this moment. We end up laying down on the hard tiles but I put my head on Luke's chest. "Babe?" Luke asks "Yeah?" I say "do you know how much I love you?" he asks and turns his head towards me. "No how much?" I ask. "Come with me i wanna show you something" he says and hops up and makes sure I don't fall off the roof.

He takes me to Jai and His bedroom. We get up the top and he climbs on top of me i bit my lip and he puts his lips on me and starts to deepen the kiss. He grabs the hem of my t-shirt and starts to pull at it. Slowly taking it off. "You're so sexy" Luke says and goes back to kissing me. I grab the hem of his pants trying to get them down. "Ooo You Wanna Have It Aye. Maybe Not Today Ill Have Beau Alway Telling Me But Please Dont Stop Please" Luke says

I finally get his pants down to reveal his blue jocks. I take his t-shirt off and keep kissing him. He gets my pants off so we are both in our underwear. Luke bites his lip "I want to but maybe we can 'go somewhere far' and go stay at a hotel and do it there" Luke says. He crashes his lips back to mine and I fiddle with his jocks. I look down to see where I'm doing it to reveal his got a massive boner I stop kissing and his cheeks turn bright red. I giggle a bit then go back to kissing him. (A/N You Owe Me Holly It's 1:30am. I read TWWY again. Whoops)

We hear the door open and we both freeze. Shit! it's Kayleah. "I'm LEAVING OKAY TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE BOTH DRESSED. Daniel HELP ME GET THAT IMAGE OUTTA MY HEAD" Kayleah say

"What's Daniel gonna do. Scare her with his dick. I feel sorry for Kayleah." I say

Luke laughs. We both get dressed well Luke dresses me. We open the door and Kayleahs standing there. "Mums, Ronnie, Mariam and Jacob are going out" she says

"Is that all u wanted?" Luke asks "yeah pretty much. Oh and Daniel and I are going to an carnival so we won't be around for the whole day. BYe" Kayleah says and walks away.

In the end Luke and I ended up on the roof again. It got a bit chilly but I didn't show it at all. We sit out and talk for a while.

(A/N You Owe Me Holly It's 2:30am)

At around 6:30pm we both walk inside to get some dinner. "Do you wanna cook?" Luke asks "Nahh" I said "alright. Lets get.......CHINESE" Luke screams then grabs my hand and pulls me to the car. "Slow down babe" I say.

After we get our tea Luke and Jai go and film a Twin Talk Time. I go and sit in Kayleahs room cause I was close to that. I look around just being Nosey. I wish that Luke and I could have out own room. I walk in her walk in wardrobe. A little baby pops out. It had brown eyes and black hair. Wtf. It would've been about 1 and I'm guessing its a girl.

"KAYLEAH GET YOUR ARSE HERE NOW!!" I scream hopping its not hers and Daniels. "Yus. Aww there you are Lilly" Kayleah say and picks the baby up. "Is 'Lilly' yours??" I ask "Ahaha no It's Ronnie's and Mariam's niece" "good. I don't wanna be an Aunty right now" I say and I grab the baby. "She's adorable" I say. I pass her back to Kayleah because Luke calls me.

I walk there with Kayleah behind me. "Kayleah Elizabeth Brooks is that your baby" Jai says in serious tone. He gets protective over me quickly. "No it's Ronnie and Mariam's niece" Kayleah says and I walk to Luke and see the camera was on still. "HI GUYS" I yell at the camera. Luke shake his head.