Chapter 24

Kayleah's POV

I walk into the kitchen and find two plates on the table, plain pancakes and toppings like butter sugar lemon juice and maple syrup. Yumm. I sit down at the table I normally sit.

"Skip if u want u can eat with your girlfriend" mum says

Skip looks at mum then sits down in front of me where the plate is.

Skip and I start to eat. Yumm.

When we finish Skip gives me a piggy back to the lounge room cause He forgot to take my crutches out the car last night.

He drops me on the lounge then sit next to me. He puts his arm around me.

"We have 5SOS's concert tonight" Skip says.

"OMG yay" I say/yell.

"WHAT TIME?!?!" I yell

"6:15 we leave" Skip says

"Thank you Skippy"

Skip's POV

We have planed that Ashton, Michael, Luke and Calum come to the Brooks house after the concert near 9 o'clock. We are also having Ed Sheeran over to. I have ordered a huge cake with 'Happy 18th Birthday Kayleah and Rebecca' I got put on it. IIt's a chocolate cake and chocolate fudge in the 4 layers.

After eating I remember I left Kayleahs crutch in the car.

I give her a piggy back ride. I then drop her on the lounge and sit next to her and put my arm around her.

"We have 5SOS's concert tonight" Skip says.

"OMG yay" Kayleah says/yells.

"WHAT TIME?!?!" She yells again

"6:15 we leave" I say

"Thank you Skippy" She says

Jai walks in. "Happy Birthday Baby" he says

"Thanks JaiBear" she says.

I have another present for Kayleah only Jai knows.

"I'm hungryyyy" Kayleah whines.

"We ate like 5 minutes ago." I say

"But I need chocolate."

"Well I don't have any"

"MUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" Kayleah yells "DO U HAVE CHOCOLATE?"

"IT'S IN THE FRIDGE" Gina yells back to Kayleah.

"THANKS MUMMY YOU'RE THE BEST" Kayleah say and goes to the fridge.

Sorry guys its a short chapter. I got bored today at my friends and decided hay why not write another chapter.

I was so happy yesterday when I went to KFC with my grandparents and KFC HAD WIFI. SO I WENT ON FACEBOOK AND WATTPAD. HEHEHE.

Kayleah <4

Not Edited