32

2nd updat in 24 hours yay me!!

Not Edited

Kayleah's pov

*a week later*

A week later and Daniel and I have been Happy together and are still secretly dating. Daniel is very protective with me now. He doesn't leave my side even when I go toilet. Don't worry I make him turn around and put a scarf over his eyes.

Tara and Beau r going out. Beau asked her 3 days after I returned. Melissa and James r a thing too. James asked her yesterday.

Holly and Luke are still strong and Luke is more protective over Holly ever since I was kidnapped but not as much as Daniel.

Jai and Chelsea are still as strong as ever and Jai is the same as Daniel but doesn't go in The toilet with Chelsea though.

When I went out yesterday Daniel made me hook a camera up to my watch so he can check up on me even though I was with Holly, Chelsea, Tara and Melissa.

It's been weird ever since I was kidnapped.

Lala sleeps with me every night and Mum check on me all the time even though I've got Daniel. At night time I heard mum wake up and say 'I gotta go check on Kayleah' and then she opened my door and said 'naww Skips so protective? cause he had his arms around my waist and one of his legs on both of mine.

I hear her now and then at night to see if I'm still there. I wanna try and get her Usher tickets when he comes to Melbourne.

*A Month Later*

Currently I'm sitting on the lounge with. Yes u guessed it Daniel.

"I need to go pee" I say

"Ok." Daniel say and takes his arm away from me.

"R u finally not going to be near me all the time now?"

"Yeah. Umm u wanna go for a walk tonight??"

"Ok I guess" I say and walk to the bathroom and do my business. I see a blade and pick it up. U see ever since I got kidnapped I got called a 'intension seeker bi*ch' and all that. I still get called them names. I look at the blade and stand near the sink with it in my hands. I bring it to my wrist.

"Kayleah?" Daniel says worried. He rushes over to me and I start to cry. He lets me cry in his shoulder.

"Why did u wanna do it Kayleah? why?" Daniel asks

"T-the names I'm g-getting called S-Skippy. I-I can't take it any more" I say and cry harder. "I'm sorry" I say and sit down on the cold hard floors. Jai appears at the door and sees the blade.

"U didnt did u?" he asks shakly.

"No she didn't" Daniel spoke for me

Jai came up to me gave me an hug and kissed my forehead then walked away.

" if you ever feel like cutting you take my arm and do it as deep and as many as you would do yourself. Okay?" Skip says

"But I couldn't do that to you" I say

"So why do it to yourself?"

I didn't respond to that. I looked at him the crawled over an hugged him. I let go and he stood up and helped me up.

We go back to the lounge and I see Jai and Chelsea.

"U didnt umm ya know" Chelsea says

"No I wanted to but no" I say

"Oh ok" Chelsea says and snuggles back up to Jai.