Chappter 22

Kayleah's pov

My birthdays tomorrow I think. Hmm wonder what I'm gonna do.

"We're at the theme park now" Mum says

I quickly open my eyes and start to bounce up and down.

"Hurry up and get out Skip" I say

"Calm down" Skip says

Skip opens the door and hops out the car I quickly jump out and grab one of my crutches and then grab Skips hand and start to pull him.

"Come on let's go" I yell.

The others hop out the car.

Skip and I run into the entrance and get our tickets. We run off to a grassy area. We lay down and wait for the rest of the people.

"We're gonna get burnt" I say and sit up.

"Yeah I guess" Skip says

I get a message

Where r u?

From Mummy ❤

In a grassy area

From Kayleah

I send that and I see a large group of people that r like Chelsea and Jai and that.

I scream "OMG IT'S CHELSEA" their heads snap to our direction.

They run over.

"CAN WE GO ON THE ROLLER COASTER FIRST PLEASE" I ask.

"Sure" Beau says

"YAY TO THE ROLLER COASTER" I yell and jump up and grab Skips hand and run to the roller coaster. I get in line and a minute later the rest of the group come.

We get a whole car thing to ourselves. Yay

I have Skip next to me and Jai behind me.

The roller coaster does loop the loop and Luke and Holly scream.

Skip and I start to talk. I look behind Skip where Rebecca is. She's on her phone. I start to laugh. Playing on your phone on a roller coaster ahaha.

When the ride ends I grab my crutches and we all decide to go on the bumper cars.

Skip and I in one then Luke and Holly and Jai and Chelsea and Beau, Rachel and Mum went in separate ones.

I let Skip drive cause I have a cast on my foot. We bump into Beau and then Chelsea and Jai.

When the ride stopped we hopped out and walked around for a bit. We then went in 3 groups. Skip, Jai, Chelsea and I. Then Luke, Holly and Beau. Then mum and Rebecca.

My group went to a side show. U had to knock 3 glass bottles down. All 4 of us had a shot. Chelsea and Skip won prizes. Skip got a huge panda and Chelsea got a big brown bear. We walk around and go to other side shows. I have a shot of the clown game. I got 84 points and got a husky medium teddy. Chelsea got the same. Jai got a sloth teddy and Skip got a little crab teddy thing.

"I want fairy floss" I whine.

"I was just about to say that" Chelsea says

"Ok girls. Lets go" Skip says

"Yay" Chelsea and I cheer.

We go to the fairy floss Cart thing and get some.

"Is there fireworks tonight?" I ask

"Yes" Jai says

"YAYY!!" I scream.

"She's like a little child" Chelsea says.

"Hay" I say and start to kick her. I wink at her mouthing 'lets pretend that we're having a full on fight'

Chelsea hops up and starts to punch me I start to punch and kick her. The boys stop talking and break us apart. Skip held my arms back and Jai did the same to Chelsea. We keep kicking eachother.

Skip takes me a away from Jai and Chelsea.

"What was all that about babe?" Skip asks and sits in front of me and grabs my hands.

"She said I act like a child" I say and cross my arms and put my bottom Lip out.

"Naw it's alright." Skip says and kisses me on the cheek. I giggle.

"Let's go back" I say

"U sure?" skip questions.

"Yeah. Chelsea and I where only joking" I see that Chelsea was standing next to Jai. I creep up behind her and tackle her to the floor hugging him while we laugh.

"I though u two where fighting a few minutes ago?" Jai says

"We where joking around bro" I say and go hug Jai.

"Fine no love for Skip" Skip says.

I run over to Skip and tackle him in a hug and Chelsea and Jai start to laugh.

Not Edited