Chapter 8

Kayleah's POV

"Your Janopillow?" Skip asks hesitantly and looks over at me. "Uh.. Yeah, why?" I ask he shakes his head while laughing a little to himself. "You're adorable you know that right" he says while walking out of the door. I get up out of bed, I should really unpack my bag. I've already been here for a while and I still haven't even done that yet. I rummage through my suitcase and find some Dirty Pig merch, perfect! I throw on a white Dirty Pig shirt on along with black skinny jeans. I find my hair brush, brush my hair and then I throw a beanie on. I look at my appearance and decide against putting some make up on today. 
I walk out of my door after another inspection and see that Skip had just finished getting dressed as well. I take him by surprise and run up and hug him. I'm clingy I know. He moves away a little and looks at my shirt and beanie. 
"Promoting the Dirty Pig merch line I see" He says and smiles "Ofcourse I am, lets go get some breakfast and tell everyone about us being together" I say and he grabs my hand leading me downstairs to the kitchen. We walk into the kitchen to see my mum and I sit down at the counter "Heyy mummm" I say, she turns around and raises her eyebrow and looks at Skip. "Did he ask?" mum whispers and I nod my head. She smiles and goes towards Skip "Now mister no hurting my little girl okay?" she says and Skip nods her head. 
Skip places a cup of coffee in front of me and wraps his arms around me giving me some kisses on the cheek.
"Morning Kayle- mind telling me what this is all about?" Beau says as he rushes in front of me glaring at Skip. I giggle at him and Skip lets go of me. "Skip and I are now dating!" I say and smile, Beau looks at me a little confused but walks off mumbling something. Skip and I look at eachother and smile "Time to tell Kiera, KIERA COME DOWN STAIRS! JESSICA YOU TOO!" I yell up to them
"BUT I WANNA SLEEP" Kiera yells back at me. I laugh a little, "QUICKLY I HAVE SOME NEWS" as soon as I say that I hear really loud footsteps coming down the stairs. 
"Whats up?" Kiera says as her and Jessica come down the stairs together. Jessica looks at Skip and I "Are you two?" she says and I nod my head. "You better not hurt her Skip or I'll beat your ass" Kiera says and we all laugh it off. "I'm gonna go and see what the twins are doing" I say and kiss Skip on the cheek and walk out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited

29th of March 2020