Chapter 25

KKayleah's pov

I think Rebecca thinks we forgot about her birthday. I sorta hop to my room. I'm getting better now. I walk in my room and grab the present I got her. It's a beautiful necklace that was a heart and it was in 2 pieces and when u put them together it says 'Sisters Forever'.

"Where is she" I say to Beau. We are trying to find Rebecca. I go to her room and look out her window to see her sitting down on the trampoline. I tell Beau to stay behind me.

"Rebecca?" I ask

She doesn't reply I put the necklace in my pocket. I hop on the trampoline and sit in front of her. She looks out and she has tears in her eyes.

Beau hug Rebecca from behind. She giggle/laughs.

"Rebecca I got something for your birthday" I say. I take the necklace out and give it to her.

She takes a look at it then looks up.

"Thank you Kay Kay" she says

"That's alright" I say

"Happy Birthday Rebecca" Beau says and hops on the trampoline.

"I need to go peeeee" I say.

"Well go then" Rebecca says

"Can Rebecca come with us tonight Beau?" i ask

"Sure" he says and I hop off the trampoline to go toilet.

I walk inside and find Luke and Jai at the table.

"Remember it's Rebecca's birthday too" I say to them then walk to the toilet.

I do my business and wash my hands. I smell my hands. My hands smell like raspberry's. Yumm.

I walk out the bathroom and find Skip sleeping in my bed.

I start to jump on my bed. He suddenly wakes up grabs my leg and pulls me down then cuddles up to me.

"It's Rebecca's birthday too u know?" i say

"Yeah I know" Skip says and closes his eyes again.

"Come on get up" I say

"Noooooo NOO NOO NOO nNOO"

Meh 5 more minutes wont matter.

"Ok ok ill stay for 5 minutes it's almost lunch time." I say.

"Yay" Skip says and closes his eyes and I cuddle up to him.

"Skip?"

"Yeah"

"Can I have one of your SnapBacks please"

"Ummm"

"Pwease"

"Fine"

"Yay. Ill stay for 10 min now" I say

"Yay"

I snuggle up to Skip and close my eyes.

Jais pov

I go out to Rebecca and say Happy Birthday.

I wonder where Kayleah is.

I walk to her room and find her cuddling Skip and their both sleeping. I took a photo and put it on twitter. Ahaha.

I walk to the lounge room and find Chelsea sitting down watching Family Guy. I walk over to her and sit next to her. I snake my arms around her waist and kiss her on her cheek. She giggles a bit.

Chelsea then puts her head on my chest and we both watch Family Guy.

After about 40 minutes I start to get a cramp in my leg. It's 3:35pm

"I need to hop up babe" I say

"Alright"

I hop up and grab Chelsea's hand. I go to Kayleah's room. I pull Chelsea up on the bed and I get in myself. We jump up and down and wake the 2 up.

"Arghh" Kayleah screams

Chelsea and I laugh.

"Skip out the room" Chelsea says.

Skip whines.

He ends up walking out the room with me.

Kayleah's pov.

Jai and Chelsea wakes Skip and I up. Arghh.

Chelsea gets Skip out the room along with Jai.

"We are getting ready Kayleah. Holly's helping Rebecca" Chelsea says

"Where are we going?" I ask

"Out"

"Ok"

Chelsea goes through my wardrobe and finds my blue skinny jeans and a nice t-shirt. Chelsea tells me to put them on.

She then sits me down to do my hair and make-up.

She puts my hair up In a bun.

She then puts blue eye shadow and water proof mascara on me and puts light pink blush on me and some lip stick.

We walk out and we meet Rebecca and Holly at the front to go to the shops.

Sorry I'm skipping the shopping

Chelsea drives up the drive way and all the blinds/curtains are shut.

Ok then.

We walk in and I turn the light on.

"HIIIII" I hear people say I look up to see Ashton Michael Calum and Luke.

"Hi guys" I say.

We hang around just Me, Skip, 5SOS and Rebecca.

"So do u wanna come to the concert Rebecca?" Luke asks

"Yeah. Sure" Rebecca says

Skipping to the concert.

One of the guys body guards shows us our seats.

When the concert finishes Skip drives us home after we go to the shop to get something to eat.

We walk in and the lights are all out.

I turn the lights on and look up.

"SURPRISE" people say

I look around and see Nonna, Nonno, Mum, Beau, Jai, Luke, James, 5SOS andED FRICKING SHEERAN.

I walk around and say hi to people.

Skip takes me to my room he sits me down and gives me another present.

"Open it" Skip says

I open the present and find a necklace. I pick it out and it says 'To Kayleah Happy 18th Birthday I Love You Love Skip' I look at him and start to get a few tears in my eyes. I then put my arms around his neck he puts his arms around my waist and hugs me.

We walk out and Skip walked away about 5 minutes later a massive cake comes out. Skip brings it out. That explains why he walked away.

"Kayleah, Rebecca come here" Mum says

I walk up and read what was on the cake.

'Happy 18th Birthday Kayleah and Rebecca'

I look around as everyone sings happy birthday I look at Rebecca and we both blow out the candles.

Not Edited