30

Not Edited

KKayleah's pov

The next morning I feel shit. I open my eyes and see a man trying to wake me up.

"Get up you're going. Get out" the man says

"Ok" I say an hop up and put my hood on.

I walk out the door and grab my phone. 30 missed calls from Skip and 24 from Jai.

I walk to the park that only my family know about. I look in the tree house and see Jai's shoe. I climb up.

"Kayleah??" Jai says

"Yes it's me" I say and go up and hug him. He doesn't let go of me so I sit on him and hug him.

"Skips a wreck." he says. "Why did u brake up with him?"

I brake down in tears. I sob on Jai's shoulder.

"I-I had to. They told me I had t-to" I say

"Who's they?"

I shrug my shoulders.

"I love him" I say

"And he loves u too"

"I know. I miss him"

We just sit then after 15 minutes Luke climbs up and crawls over to me and grabs me off Jai's lap and rolls and makes me on top of him.

"I missed you" he says

"I missed u too" I say and roll off him.

We sit there and watch Daniel walk around kicking everything crying. It brakes my heart. I start to cry and go over to Jai.

"I feel horrible. I hate me for doing that" I say

"It wasnt your fault." He said

We don't see Daniel and then his head pops up.

"You know about thi-OMG KAYLEAH" He says and jumps up and hugs me.

"I need to breathe Daniel" I say

"Have u been crying?" we both say at the same time and laugh.

"Nawwww" Luke and Jai say at the same time. I glare at them. I then look at Daniel and start to cry knowing that I'm not allowed to have him.

Daniel sits down and puts me on his lap while I cry on his chest.

"I'm a horrible person" I say

"No your not babe I mean Kayleah" Daniel says

"I am I broke up with u oh and sorry about the shirt. Here money to replace it" I say and grab $20.

"No it's fine" Daniel says

"Oh ok"

"I'm sorry Daniel" I say and hop up. I stand at the edge and was about to fall off. someone grabs me and pulls me back. I turn around and see Daniel and the twins standing up with shocked expressions.

"Lets go home." Luke says and climbs down the ladder with Jai following behind. Daniel walks over to me and kisses me passionately. I pull back remembering what that guy said. "I'm sorry"

"Why did u brake up with me?" Daniel said

"Cause cause. When I got kidnapped a guys daughter wanted you so I had to brake up with u. I'm sorry" I say and go down the stairs.