59

I end up going to their hotel room. Daniel goes to bed early and I go to Jai and Luke's room.

"Hey guys" I say as I walk in. They look up from their phones.

"So wanna catch up?" I ask

"Sure" Luke says and puts his phone down.

"Ok" Jai say and throws his phone on his bed.

"So you first" I say and Luke starts.

"Well when u left Daniel went down hill and got depression. Daniel never wanted to go anywhere and we had to force him away from your Janopilliow as you call it. Jai and I where depressed but did do anything physical. We would mop around and never go out penny boarding. Beau got into boxing and let all his anger out with Daniel at the gym. And James we never really saw. The rest of the guys tried not to think about it" Luke said I get tears about this. Jai comes and gives me a hug.

"I missed you boys and Jais cuddles" I say.

"Ok now you go" Luke says

"Well when I found out Daniel had cheated on me I packed up and left. I didn't wanna live. I tried committing 3 times but my 3 friends Liam, Jayde and Filly stopped me. I wanted to start fresh. I smashed my phone and change my identity. I saw reports saying 'Kayleah Brooks, sister of the famous Jai, Luke and Beau Brooks the YouTube superstars.' Filly would always say that she loved Daniel. I always tensed up cause I still loved him. When I left I met my new best friend Cameron Dallas. I would always cry myself to sleep and......ummmm.......i started to cut again." I say that and start to get teary. Luke comes to my other side and hugs me.

I hear a knock on the door then they walk in.

"Kayleah?" A female voice says

"Mum?" I ask. She runs over to me and embraces me. The boys move back. Then Beau comes in.

"Jai could I stay with you tonight. Ill go back to my house tomorrow" I ask

"You can stay here as long as you want" he says

Later at night

I ended up sleeping in Jais bed on the other end.

"Hey Kayleah?" he asks

"Yeah" I say

"What are you gonna do about Skip? He still loves you"

"I haven't gotten that far. I wanna stay in London for another month then ill come back."

"Do you still love Daniel?" he asks and sits up

"Ummm yeah" I say and sit up. "I really miss you guys. All of you" I say

"I missed you too" Jai says.

"Goodnight Jai" I say

"Good night Kayleah"