Chapter 9

Kayleahs POV

I walk into twins room and see them just sitting on their beds. When Kiera, Jessica, Mum and I the twins decide to share a room so we can all have a room to ourselves. "So any plans for tonight?" I ask while walking through the door and sitting on Jai's bed.  "Playing FIFA" Luke and Jai say the same time I laugh a little. "Just cause the two of you are twins it doesn't mean you need to say the same thing as each other in unison" I say and walk out of their room. I walk into the lounge room and see Beau and Daniel sitting there, both of them on their phones. 
I walk over and sit on one of the lounges "Im gonna leave you love birds alone, I'm meeting up with a friend to hang out. Byeee" he says and walks out the door. I look over at Skip and he looks up from his phone. "Now what?" he says "Movies and lollies?" I suggest and he nods his head. We both get up and go into the kitchen. "Gina, did you buy more lollies and chocolate?" Skip asks and mum opens up the door of a cupboard and our eyes both lighten up. We look at each other and grab a couple of things. I turn around and see brownies "May I?" I ask mum and she nods her head. I grab a few of them and we both make our way to my room.
We lay all the food out on my bed and decide on what movies to watch, we start to watch Jackass and just enjoy being with each other. I cuddle up to Skip him occasionally giving me food until I finally drift off back asleep in his arms.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Skips PIV

Half way through the movie Kayleah fell asleep while I run my fingers through her hair. I continue watching the movie and hear a light knock on the door. "Come in" I say and Gina walks in with a plate of something. 
"I have some cookies for you two. I just made them so they're fresh." Gina says I smile and thank her for them. She looks over and sees that Kayleah is asleep. "She really likes you, you do know that right?" She says I nod my head and smile "And so do I, I'm going to be the best man she could ever have. Growing up I always had a crush on her" I say and look down at her sleeping
"Yeah she fell asleep half way through the movie" I say "But I just don't want to move because it will disturb her". Gina looks back up at me "I'm so glad that she's dating you and not someone who is going to use her and steer her in the wrong direction. Oh and don't eat all the cookies" she says and walks out of the room closing the door. 
I sit there just running my fingers through my hair until I finally fall asleep as well. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kayleah's POV

I get woken up by someone lightly shaking me. "Time to get up" i hear and turn around to see Jai there at my feet. "Why?" I mumble trying to keep my eye open. "We're going out and mum said that theres a surprise" Jai says. I look over at sleeping Skip and cuddle up into his chest and mumble no. 
"Kayleah we are leaving really soon" Jai says "About half an hour" I shoot up, i need a shower. I jump onto the bed and just as I'm about to move Skip grabs my  leg and I fall. 
"Oii careful with my sister" Jai says, I laugh at his protectiveness and jump off the bed. I give Jai a kiss on his cheek and start to push him out of the door. 
I go back over to the bed and lay next to Skip putting my arms around him "Get up otherwise I'll drag you out" I say to him "Just get dressed in here" he says and closes his eyes. I raise my eyebrow at him and get up off of the bed, I grab some clothes and start to get undressed. Skip opens his eyes and then quickly shuts them quickly "Kayleah!!" He says, I start laughing. "Whaat?? You told me too!" I say through my laughter, he keeps his eyes shut and I continue to get dressed. I walk over to him and grab his hand, he sits up and opens his legs I sit in between and give him a light peck on his lips. 
I leave my room to let Skip go and get dressed and to find Beau. I hear a knock at the door, I look over at Jai and he runs to the door and opens it to reveal Nonna and Nonno. 
"Nonna, Nonno!!!!" I yell and run to the door with my arms open. Their smile beams and I hug the both of them. "I didn't know you two were coming!" I say and pull away from the hug. 
"Kayleah, can you go and get Daniel?" Mum says "But I've already told him to get up" I say and she gives me the look. I quickly run upstairs into my room and see something on my bed. I walk over to it and find a really beautiful blue dress with a note. (Dress is in the Notes below)
Kayleah,
I thought that you might like to wear this tonight. Something that none of us told you but we are going out to dinner with Ed Sheeran as well. I know that you like his music and we thought that this could be a nice gift.
Hope you like it,
Skippy xx

I smile all throughout the note and then it hits me, Ed Sheeran. THE Ed Sheeran. I quickly put my dress on and admire it in the mirror, I smile again and then walk down the stairs to see everyone sitting there waiting. As I get into the kitchen I start hearing wolf whistles and I instantly blush. Skip comes over towards me "You look absolutely stunning babe" he says and kisses me on the forehead and holds my hand. 
"Alright, Limo time guys. I didn't want to drive and I know no one else would've wanted to" Beau says and runs out of the door.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Edited
3rd of April 2020

Dress can be found at https://clbxg

Dress can be found at https://clbxg.com/Royal-Blue-Casual-Wear/