51

Kayleah's pov

At 3 I text Tara

To Tara

Are you coming to LA?

I wait for about 5 minutes

From Tara

Yes Beau asked me yesterday :)

To Tara.

Yay. We can go shopping and get Star Bucks

(A/N:they don't have star bucks in the whole of Australia)

"Alright guy. Make sure you have packed everything. We leave in 4 in the morning" Mum said as she walked in the lounge room.

We all muttered 'ok' or 'alright' she left the room to go to her own. I hop up and get Beau to walk with me to Tara's house.

"I wanna comee" Daniel says "pweaseeeeee" he says and does his adorable puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" I give in.

He quickly puts his shoes on and runs over to us. He grabs my hand and Beau walks in front of us.

When Beau saw Tara's house he ran there. We kept walking. When we got to the door I see Beau and Tara kissing.

"Can we come in?" I say

Tara pulls back.

"Sure" she says and grabs Beaus hand.

We all sit in a circle and talk about Los Angeles.

We end up going home at 5 to get tea.

All 4 of us walk to my place.

As we get there I go straight to my bed. Without changing. I lay down but pull my phone out and tweet. I also watch some Caspar Lee videos. Daniel comes and lays next to me.

"Why do u always watch these videos?" he asks

"Because his accent is so cute" I say

"An I'm not?"

"No........your adorable"

"But do u like him over me?"

"No silly" I say and kiss his cheek. Oh ok.

Daniel and I end up watch Caspar Lee and Zoella. When we put Marcus Butler on Holly comes running in and jumps next to me and watches the video.

"Ok then" I say

"SHUT UP" Holly yells at me

"Wow she's crazy" Daniel says

"Yeah I know" I say and watch the video.

After about 2 hours I start to get ready for bed. Daniel quickly changes while I have a shower and I change in there. I put on my cloths or tomorrow. Daniels trackies and my singlet t shirt. I brush my teeth and then go out to Rebecca and say night. I go and say night to James who's on the pull out bed. I then go to Beaus room and say Night to Beau and Tara. I go to the twins room to find Luke and Holly already asleep so I say night to Jai and Chelsea. I go to my mums room and say night to her and kiss her cheek. I even say night to Lala.

I then walk to my room and hop in bed to find Daniel already on there. I face him and kiss his cheek and turn the other way and cuddle up to the sheets. He then puts his arms around me. We end up spooning.

I close my eyes and fall asleep.