Better Than That

Realized this never posted.

Tuxedos must have been invented to be worn by the members of Avenged Sevenfold,  Vix thought as they all stood at the altar watching Matt and Lucy exchange vows. Zacky had especially looked too gorgeous for words, so handsome that she had to mentally undress him to keep from feeling intimidated. Her heart skipped had literally a beat when he looked over at her, a smile clear in his green eyes as they listened to Matt promise to love and cherish Lucy forever. Which according to Brian's yell of finally had taken more than a few years to get done properly. Vix was just happy to be a part of the day.

Lucy had gotten her way with a small ceremony and she beamed with happiness as she met Matt at the altar. 

"Who gives this woman to be married to this man?" the pastor asked and Charlie's cheeks turned bright red as she replied "I do" in a firm assured voice. Her parents were getting married and she couldn't be happier. She gave Chris a huge smile as she took her place as her mother's Maid of Honor.

When it was time to speak their vows, Matt gazed at Lucy, his hazel eyes full of humor and love. Everything beautiful surrounded him and the girl he'd been in love with all his life. They finally got their happy ending.

Vix was glad for that. Maybe happy endings really did exist. For once she was hopeful even though she didn't know if she and Zacky would last. but she was going to take advantage of every minute she could with him. She loved that he had pulled her back home for a night alone instead of spending the whole night at the reception after party that Brian and Zoey had planned for everyone. They'd barely made it in through the door before he had her dress on the floor. In two weeks, Zacky would leave on tour to Europe, so they took advantage of every moment they could. They lie naked on the bed of comforters they'd made in front of the living room fire.

She slipped her knee between Zacky's thighs. "For guys who make fun of men hugging each other, you and the guys sure did your share of it today.

Zacky chuckled as he rubbed his hand across his bare chest. "At least we didn't almost start a brawl which is more than you can say."

"Not my fault," Vix replied "How did I know Michelle was going to crash the reception and piss your sister off?"

"Yeah, no idea what the hell was going through her mind on that one," Zacky smiled.

"I don't know what Val was more worried about. Her sister getting smacked or the fact that she thought I was going to ruin my dress. That was my favorite part."

Zacky lifted one of his perfect eyebrows. "My favorite part was that you jumped in to help Zoey. She'll never forget that; she'll always love you best for joining her anti Michelle crusade."

She chuckled against his warm skin. "I need all the help I can get with your family."

"No way," he replied. "They all love you."

"You think?" she asked as she leaned in plant a kiss on his lips.

"I know," he replied sincerely. 

"How do you know that?"

"Because I love you," he said in a shy but sincere voice.

She could feel the flush rise to her cheeks. "I think I changed my mind... that was probably my favorite part of the day."

He arched his perfect eyebrow "The days not over yet."

She giggled as he rolled over to settle on top of her, hovering as he planted soft kisses. "And you think it'll get better than that?"

He winked one of his clear green eyes "You ain't seen nothing yet."