No Zoncey, yes Fantastica!

Chapter three

[No Zoncey, yes Fantastica!]

  Tatsuya raised his hand. "Yes?" Atsuko asked, everyone stares at him. "Can I request something? Can we change the club or band name?". "Sure, Zoncey is already an old name made by our seniors" Kiku who was seating beside Atsuko said in excitement. I just stay quiet. Tatsuya close his eyes, Atsuko lean back on the chair while Kiku lean forward in excitement.

  "How about Fantastica?" Tatsuya suggested. "That's great" Kiku exclaimed in excitement. "Okay, band dismiss. Remember to come this Friday" Atsuko announced, stand up and leave the room. "It's very nice to meet you, Kikori. I should be going now, see ya." Kiku says her goodbyes and left. I probably didn't notice it, Tatsuya already stood up and left

What should I do? I can't play any music instrument, those instrument looks and sounds fun. I really want to try them out. ><!! I can only sing, but I cannot guarantee that I will sing right @.@ I walk down the stairs as I sulk :3 when I got to the first level, an boy came up to me, holding an handphone in his palm.

  "Sorry, do you know where class 2-B is? I'm kind of lost" he laughed a little. " sure, I'll take you there" I agree as I had gone to the 3rd floor where my classroom was with my cousin. "What's your name, sis?" He asked, while we walk up the stairs to the 3rd floor. " Yoshino Kikori desu" I smiled and he smile back at me. "I'm Kannate Hiroshi, I'm from 2-B. Nice to meet you, Kikori-San" he greeted, I immediately blushed. "Kikori is alright, Kannate-San" I cross my finger, making an cross. "Call me Hiroshi. Hmm how about Kikori-chan? Yoshino-San? Hime-sama(princess)?" He continue to tease me. " Iiee! (No!) Kikori! Just Kikori" I cried as I blushed a little.

  "So this is 2-B classroom" we finally reached the classroom door. "Thanks for everything, Kikori-chan" Hiroshi smile at me. "No, not at all" I bow. "I should be going now, or not the basketball coach is going to scold me. I don't want to be late for the first meeting. Omg, Kise Ryouta will be there too" he panics, I lean forward. "Who is Kise Ryouta? I asked and pull myself back. "You're so cute, Kikori-chan. Kise is one of the six miracles of generation. They are people who play basketball but they are super amazing and posses great skills" Hiroshi explained. I had never hear of the miracles of generation. "Oh, thank you Hiroshi. Take care" I say my farewell, Hiroshi smile and walk away.

+~

  "Sorry for keeping you waiting" Aida walks towards the basketball booth, Kagami and Hyuuga are sitting there. "You're late" Hyuuga's eyes brown frown a little. "Where have you gone? I can't do anything except for resting" Kagami fold his arms and frowned. "Ha...... Gomenasai, Kagami-kun. I went to fetch my cousin to her new school." Aida apologize. "Cousin? Did you have one? I never heard from you" Hyuuga asked. "She just came back from US. So it's my responsibility to take her around Japan" Aida stick out her tongue.