Pee-o-boo!

Chapter seven

[Pee-o-boo!]

  It's the middle of January. Yesterday me and blonde boy went home separately. Thanks to him, now I can play basketball.

  As soon I walked in the school gate, a few girls ran in. "Have you heard that the generation of miracles magazine yesterday?" One of the girls held an magazine in her hand while talking to the other girls. "Now we've got it" the another one said.

  At first I didn't care, I then realize an familiar face in the magazine when Hiroshi took out in class to show me and Atsuko.

  "Hiroshi, lend me that" I try to snatch the magazine from Hiroshi. "Oh? You are a fan of them too?".

  "It's not t-that!"

  "I bet you will be fangirling"

  " you're wrong, I'm not that kind of person"

  "Just give it to her, Hiroshi" Atsuko said, Hiroshi looked at her while I jumped and caught the magazine.

  "Ne ne, this is Kuroko, Midorima, Aomine and Kise" Hiroshi pointed out. I was shocked to see the last guy, he was the one who teach me basketball!

  "There are two more" Hiroshi glanced at me. "So this is Kise, the one you were talking about that day" Hiroshi nodded, I froze. I just remember than I didn't asked him his name. I was relief that he didn't know my name, I was afraid he will spread my name out.

  Today is a Thursday, I went to the school basketball court which has a cover or roof.

  I went to check if any people was in there. There were an bunch of girls outside the main door peeking, I suppose Kise is inside. All girls are crazy about him, this is my chance to go see how he usually play basketball, that's if he's in there. :3

I went to find another way instead. Huh? You ask me why? It's because the main entrance is full of fangirls! I manage to have a look at the back door where cleaners always use. I was amazed, he play differently from what I see yesterday.

  "Eh? Another girl here peeking?" An old lady voice asked, I turn around. "I thought it was that purple hair girl, she always came to peek" the old lady said, her eyes was half closes and she is a little big size. Wow, so I wasn't the only one who come here. "What are you staring at, girl. Shoo!" She grabbed me by my wrist and drag me towards the exit. "H-hey, I can walk myself" and then I was pushed out of the room. I hear a loud whistle in the court, I guess it's a break or something.

  Bunch of girls were still at the main door when I walk passed. School in japan wasn't that great... An portrait flashed on my mind, family.

(please change the miracles of generation to generation of miracles because I made an mistake)