Mother's warm

Chapter thirty - six
[mother's warm]

  "I'm sorry" I started sobbing again, I wanted to squat down but he hold me firm, I couldn't move. "For?" , "For letting you worry, wait, what am I talking about?" Kise frown a little. "Are you willing to accept the fact that I care for you?" he asked, hesitated,  I nodded. "That is already enough, you don't need to be sorry" he smiled and use his huge hand to pat my head.

  That warm again, it reminds me of my mum's warm and protection . She protect me just like other mother's would to protect their child. It hurts just to see people worrying for me and I didn't get to appreciate it.

  "It hurts, I  understand.  It's better to smile than being sad for a mother to see. So, smile and be happy like the Kikori you once were" Kise smiled passionately,  moved his hand that was on my head to my eyes and wiped my tears off.

  I'm tired of crying, I'm tired of being sad. I'm going to try to move on. Before that I wish to have that warm again and I will not forget it. Never.

  "Kise" I called.

  "Hn? "

  "Mind if you let me hug you?"

  "I don't mind at all"

  Forcing a smile on my face, I slipped my arms over his shoulders. He's sweaty,  yet warm. I close my eyes gently and he hug me back.

  "Thank you,  Kise"

Behind the court was kasamatsu and friends, they watch silently "Let's pray"

  The blue bright sky didn't change at all because it new that everything would be fine as long as I stay strong.