Valentine's day

Chapter twenty - seven
[Valentine's day]

  I peeked behind the curtains of the stage. I saw, Hiroshi, Kise,Moriyama, Kobori, Kasamatsu, Hayakawa, Ayame,Meiko, Yuko, Mrs Izumi, Mr Toshio, Miss Minoru, Miss Leiko and other teachers and students.

  "Are you feeling anxious?" Kiku asked. holding my shoulders as I nodded. "Don't be, don't worry. If you are that nervous, you can stand closer to Tatsuya. He will be standing right beside you." kiku said,smiling. "Hell no" Tatsuya yelled from behind the stage. "Ignore him, just listen to me" Kiku persuaded and hold both my hands you.

  "I can hear you, you know" Tatsuya said, "That's because your ears are sharp" Kiku argued back, feeling annoyed. "Tatsuya" Atsuko called from the other side of the stage. "Now, go help out" Kiku order and I left.

  Everything was finally ready, but there's one problem. "Ermm, Kiku senpai,  isn't the mikes at the front too close?" I asked, Atsuko went to the position she's in. "Kiku senpai you son of a!" Tatsuya said, trying not to pissed off.

  "Maybe I'll put it a little further" Kiku said and went to adjust the mike stands. "Yes Yes, put it as far as you can" Tatsuya said as he close his eyes, annoyed. "Is it Okay?" Kiku asked, smiling. "There's no difference at all" Tatsuya scolded, the mikes are just 1 cm apart.  "Argh, let me do it" Tatsuya was totally pissed off and Atsuko signed.

  "Gosh, do you really hate Kikori that much?" Atsuko said as she rolled her eyes. Tatsuya pause what he is doing and I sorry for a moment.  "Yes and so what?" Tatsuya said coldly, Atsuko looked away after hearing that. There was silent and the performance start immediately.

  The first part of the song wasn't that good and I started to panick. Tatsuya took a glanced at me then rolled his eyes. moving closer to me. I was shocked, never expected Tatsuya to that after saying no and trying to avoid me a couple of times. "Don't be afraid, you little brat" he whispered to me and I turn to look at him, shocked. "Baka, don't look at me like that" Tatsuya said and look away from me. He do actually care thought he said he hated me and try to avoid me because I remind him of his weak side.

  After that I was coping much better and the sing went nice, the second song was even better. After the songs, everyone clapped. But not everyone, almost all the girls are not clapping for some reason. "Yoshino - San sure did great" Kasamatsu compliment to Kise, didn't notice almost all the girls are not clapping.

  I hesitate for a moment there as Atsuko, Kiku and Tatsuya look a little surprised. Tatsuya grabbed me from behind my head and force me to bow with him together. "That hurts!" I said, Tatsuya didn't reply me. "Minna -San, you can now give out the chocolates for your love ones" Tatsuya announced and a chaotic scene was occurred. Almost all the girls started gathering around Kise. forcing him to carry tons of chocolates. Teachers have to stop them one by one before the fangirling will never end.

  'Sorry, I didn't get any for you. Infact, I didn't get for anyone" I said to Tatsuya and we took our eyes off the scene. "Who the hell need them" He replied coldly and turn away, I smile a little. "Arigatou" I thanks him and he never reply back as usual.

  senpai - senior.
  Baka - stupid / idiot.
  Minna San - everyone
  Arigatou - thank you.