You can't live without water

Chapter four

[You can't live without water]

  After days passed, everything was fine however I suck at liteture and drama. The sentence goes,'then moon set and the sun rises from the eats' wait, sorry I made a mistake, it was 'the sun rises and the moon sets down' I don't care where the sun rises from ><!! Too confusing. And I said. 'The sun rises from the south and the moon rises from the grave O.O what? That's so big difference.

  Drama is like screwed! I am suppose to act out but I stood there like 'what am I suppose to do again?' I could just palmface myself.

  "Ohayo gozaimasu(good morning, formal), Atsuko" I greeted as I walked in the classroom. "Ohayo, minna" follow by Hiroshi. I turn around, "Ohayo" I smile, I saw Hiroshi's shock expression. "Kikori-chan? Why are you here?" He's expression was totally shocked. "What are you talking about? This is my class, why can't I be here?" I winked at him. "You dreaming ass, Kikori had been in class for a few days straight." Atsuko said in annoyance. Hiroshi jaw drop, I went to my seat.

"No way, I must he blind. I should go for an eye checkup"

"You should"

"That's mean, Atsuko"

"Hiroshi, you suck"

"That's harsh"

Those two keep fighting until our teacher came in, mr Toshio.