The sign of caring

Chapter thirty - five
[The sign of caring]

Kikori p.o.v

  I woke up remembering when I was a child, I used to cry about leaving my mum. I'm so afraid to leave her side because her protection was so warm. So comfortable, I wanted her to stay with me for my rest of my life. Everything is different now, the atmosphere is not warm as it use to be when mum's here. Without knowing, I started sobbing like a four year old kid.

  It's amazing how a baby with small hands and body turn out to be big size as an adult after years under parents care. I'm blessed.
+~

  "Oh, you're awake Kikori -Chan" I walked down the stairs and found Kise in my kitchen, I nodded without thinking.  "Come here and have your breakfast, I brought them" he persuaded, pulled out a chair for me.  I sat down and look at the food on the table then to the clock, 8:22 am. Suddenly, Kise touched my head. I blushed a little, "Eat up" saying that he sat beside me.

  "Why are you here?" I asked, "I came here to see you, isn't that nice?" he laughed, I was speechless.

  "You're lying"

  "Yea, I lied. You caught me"

  "..."

  "Kagami called me he ask me to come over to your house to see how are you doing"

  "What time did Kagami left?"

  "About 7:20? He text me early in the morning, before he left your house. "

  I look down, picking up the sandwich on the table. I turn to look upstairs, Is my father at home?" Kise frowned a little, I stood up and he grabbed my arm. "How about you eat your breakfast first" he force me to sit down,  so I did.
+~

  "Thank you for the meal" I stared down.  Kise grab hold of my hand, "Stay strong" I can feel he was holding firmly to my hand. I nodded. Holding my right wrist, he stood up and pulled me out of the house with a basketball in his other arm. "Kise?"
+~

  We reach the court, "go run around the court for 5 rounds" was the first thing he commanded me to do, I just stared at him quietly and move on. "Hey too slow! Move faster!" he said, I fasten a bit. "It seems like you have low stamina. "He said in a more softer voice. You just figure it out, Kise? -_-'' I fell down right before I pass by him, " And clumsy too" He is going to get it from me after I'm feeling better -_-# I walk over to him and grab the basketball from him, he was shocked. Without saying saying anything and without thinking, I throw aimlessly towards the net. Guess what? To my surprised, it went in.

  After that, I started playing forcefully. Kise was giving my a chance at first, he went no mercy  when I started playing rough.  At sometimes, he slammed the ball  from my hands. I went ahead to take the ball, Kise grabbed my arm and pushed me backwards. Our pant were loud and fast, swears kept forming everywhere of our body. "If you were playing hard because it makes you feel better,  I wouldn't stop you. But if you continue to drain your energy and it didn't make you feel better after letting out all the frustration and sadness, I will stop you." Kise said in a serious yet calm tone, I jumped a moment there.

  The wind flow started to come towards my right direction, the tree leaves dance.