Back to school!

Chapter forty- six

[Back to school!] 

  Kikori p.o.v

  i went to school as normal, walking on my brand new school shoes i have. i'm so nervous! what if i got bullied again! what if i bump into Kise? omg! >< i shake my head off the thought. anyway, i still have to face it. those who don't face it , we can't blame them. But those who face it with the pain is the one who is strong! 

  "Kikori! You are back!" Hiroshi greeted me with a smile, as Atsuko smiled at me and ran towards me. "Good morn- Atsuko?!" I was hugged by Atsuko. "Had you recovered fully?" She asked as she bury her face into my shoulders. "Yes" I patted her on her her, smilling. "Really? Everything?" She asked, "un" i reply her. "Even your heart?" i jumped. 

  "Kikori.. You just have to let go of him, he is not worth you at all! it's time to let go, all. If you contine, you will just get more hurt ya know. Just forget him and enjoy you left over days here at Kaijo. I want you to be happy before you leave.. " Hiroshi speak then fade a smile. 

  "I'm fine! I will wait for his reply." I smiled without a tear, Atusko was shocked. "It's what love is for right? To love is to risk. yea! i might be weak in everything, but i am strong in love. Incredibly strong " I smiled and everyone in class turns to looked at me, the girls looked irritated but some just shocked.  

  "Chikau!" Atusko shouted, "You are strong in everything! Don't say you are weak ever!" She was hoarse, like she was crying. "Never ,you heard me?" She said, she grabbed by my shirt so hard as if like she is in pain. " Even the person who has been bullied, ignored, being tease, being isolated and crys alot is not weak. They are strong i tell you, because they ignore and endure . They can endure til their character change, they endure until they went to suicide. Those are strong, some didn't even choose suicide. If you are never weak then you are the real weaking!" She scolding me, did something happened to atsuko? Why is she acting so emotional? 

  "Atusko, wipe your tears" i told her, She stopped for a while, i hug her tighter. "There's no words to describe how strong are you, Stand up" I said coldly. There was a silence, hiroshi walked over. "Okay" Atsuko look up and smiled, i never seen this smile of hers before. It was sweet and happy. Hiroshi smiled and patted on our head, he then started a laugh. " Why don't we laugh for a while and celebrate after school? For you Kikori " Hiroshi smirk and winked at me. 

chikau- wrong