Runaway girl

Chapter twenty-two
[Runaway girl]

third p.o.v

  Kise ran from streets to streets. trying to find Kikori as soon as possible. Just then he Stop beside a alley, feeling frustrated, he tried to think of places Kikori would go. "Where did she go?" He said, pressing the buttons on his mobile phon and sent and message to her

  A short ring tone rang within the alley, a small light source could be seen behind the dustbin. Kise cautiously walked in the alley, they eyes met as soon as Kikori could see Kise. "What are you doing here, shy bunny?" Kise said, bending down to Kikori.  "what happened? I've been searching for ya" He asked and patted on her heard, Kikori look away with a sad expression.

  "Come on, let's go. Don't be a cockroach here" Kise added, Kikori did not respond and bury her head on her arms. Kise frowned a little, looking a little worried and signed. "If there's something bothering you and you don't want to share it, dump that thing That's bothering you. No use being sad to shorten your life than being able to smile and think of a solution. But you know what? You can always talk to me about it because I'm your friend,  your mentor" He show her a thumbs up and smile, she look at him as he speaks.

  Kikori. suddenly stand up, Kise look at her in surprised. "Are you becoming a cockroach too?" She said, started walking out of the alley and Kise followed her. "W-Where are you going?" Kise asked, ensuring what her thoughts are. "Home" Kikori replied in a sad tone and continue waking towards a 4 ways road. "Hey, wait for me" He ran up infront of her.

+~
Kise p.o.v

  Kikori. opened the door of her house, seeing only Aida siting on the sofa reading a magazine. "I'm home" Kikori greeted cheerfully, when did her mood change? Why didn't I realize?   

"Oh Kikori, you're home-" Aida greeting was cut of when she saw me behind Kikori. "Hi~" I greeted :3 Closing the door behind her, she pushed me in a little. "How come you are with Kikori? " Aida asked while Kikori is still standing behind me. "I need Kise with my homework" Kikori said before I can say anything, Aida frowned.  "Don't get me wrong, coach" I drop sweat as I speak. "Who are you calling your coach? I'm not your coach!" she flared, I jumped. "But after all you are Serin's coach, can't I call you coach too?" I said as she rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. "My name is Riko Aida, just call me Aida" She signed.

  "Don't you do anything to my cousin or I'll kill you" She warned and pointed at me, having a stern look. "What? I won't do anything to her, she's my friend and my student. I came to your birthday party and I had to cancel my modelling and this is how you are talking to me now?" I argued,  "you work as a model?" Kikori asked from behind, started walking infront of me. "Yea, because of my look" I answered her while Aida stared at both of us.

  "How come you two are together? There's no school today, did you arrange to meet you or something? " Aida asked sternly, I don't really know how to explain this to Aida.

  "Eh, that's- "

  "Come on, let's go" Kikori grabbed my arm and dragged me upstairs. "Hey wait!" Aida called and signed.
+~

  Kikori sign a relief as I close the room door. she sat on the bed with force. "Wanna talk about it now?" I asked, her face return to sad face. "Kagami, is a good friend of mine. He always standing up and protect me whenever I got bullied in school. We became close friends, like brother and sister in US. I had a crush on him before" She explained, in short sentences. "Huh? Wait, you came from US? " I was shocked by the fact her name is a Japanese name but she came from US?

  " Haha no, I was born in Japan but I moved to US to study abroad" Kikori said, giggled by my face expression. "Then, Why are you avoiding Kagami? Did Kagami knows you have a crush on him befor- " I asked, didn't realized Kikori was pulling my shirt and preparing to go in XD

  I snatch my shirt away," What the hell are you trying to do?" almost shouted, I asked Kikori. "Can I get under there?" She asked, pointing to my shirt and we stared at each other for a moment. This is the second time she's doing it, what is so nice about my shirt? Or my body? (0////0)

  "No! Of course you can! I mean you can't" I shouted and sat beside her. "But I really want to hide in there" Her innocent eyes tells XD "Why?" I asked, she couldn't answer me and I signed. "Anyway try not to avoid Kagami, okay?" I asked, she nodded sadly and her grip on her basketball tighten. Wait, she brought one?
  "Come on, shy bunny. Smile!"

  "I'm not shy bunny "

  "Yes, you are"

  "No, I'm not!"

  "Yes, you are!"

  "No!" she got a little annoyed fighting back. "Yes, you are!" I push the basketball away from her arms and start to tickle her. "What are you doing? it's ticklish!" She screamed, giggled and I start to giggle with her. We play around for a while. then she decided to play with costume. She hand me the raccoon ears, paws and it's fluffy tail.

  "Where did you get almost this costume?" I asked, looking at my paws as she pulled out a bunny costume. "I have different costume for every holloween"she said, put on her bunny ears infront of the mirror. "You must be rich" She said as she put on her bun (on the tail) and her paws on, started walking towards me. "No, my family business is normal" she smile and play with her bunny ears.

  "Why did Kagami call you Alice?" I asked, frowning. She stared at me then signed, her face says 'Come on, are you still at Kagami's topic?". "Because my grandparents are Americans, my English name is Alice Siliton and my Japanese name is Kikori Yoshino.  My father is a Japanese, let's Stop the subject?" She said,  looking a little sad and frustrated. I nodded.