Weakness is not weak

Chapter ten

[Weakness is not weak]

3:28pm, I made it to the room for cca. Everyone is already there, i blush as everyone turn to look at me. I hesitate for a moment at the door, how am I going to react next? "You're not late so come in" Atsuko said as Kiku smile at me and Tatsuya turn back, stand up and adjust his guitar.

I nodded and close the door behind me, I was about to say something when Atsuko suddenly speaks up. "Kikori, valentine is coming up and we need to perform two songs" Atsuko said as Kiku pull me closer to them "and since Kikori and Tatsuya both are new members, we need to test you guys first" Kiku said, try both look over to Tatsuya who is trying to find his notes. My heartbeat beats faster after that, I had never sing alone and I myself is aware of my weakness, stage fright. Even if it's just singing to one person or with a group I would be afraid.

I was in choir when I was in middle school, it wasn't my choice at all. Tatsuya start playing his bass parts, Atsuko looks convince . I start to fear that I wasn't good, what am I doing here? He stop and look at both Atsuko and Kiku who give him a nod before he continue playing. The second time he plays, wasn't the bass part anymore. It was half classic and half rock guitar, it sounds really good.

"Now it's your turn, Kikori" Kiku put her hands on my shoulders, I jumped a little. "S-sorry, but I d-don't think I can do I-it" my heart bear skips a moment there. "W-why?" Kiku asked me, everyone stare at me at the moment I said that. "I-I-I have stage fright.." I look away while feeling embarrassed there was an moment of silent for a while in the room, Kiku take her hands away from me and Atsuko started walking towards me.

I worry for a sec there, Atsuko take my hand and drag me out of the room forcefully. "Atsuko!" I was shocked as I called. "Atsuko where are you going?" Kiku shouted from inside the room.

She dragged me all the way up to the rooftop on the fourth floor. "Now, shout your name so that the whole school can hear, sing a song so loud without being embarrass. That way you will improve if you do this everyday" she said, I felt very confuse. She gave me a push before I could even say anything.