What happened?

Chapter forty-one
[What Happened?]

  "Holy! What on earth happen to you KIkori?" Kiku ask me as she hurry to me and gently, touch my face. I went to school again the next day. "God! You look worst today compared to yesterday, what really happened to you?" Hiroshi asked. they all gather around me. I kept quiet. "Kikori?" Atusko called, her eyes frown. Kiku happen to be with Atusko that morning the next day after the basketball game with Kise and his friends. I refuse to talk, drown in my own thoughts. 

  "Kikori?" i heard hiroshi's voice. 

  my vision seems to be cloudy, am i crying or...?

  "Are you alright...?" Kiku asked, no reply from me. 

  I don't know... anymore. Can i just say i am alright?. 

  "Kikori!" Atusko and Hiroshi voice was the voice i heard last. 

  Before everything went dark and i stumble on the floor. 

  "Ha! serves her right!" One of the girls around them said. Everyone in their class rows, turn to look. The three of them look at her strangely and confuse. "What-" Before Hiroshi could say something, other girls started to criticize me. "What a b****, i don't like her" , "Go back to your own old school and don't come back!", "such a flirter~", "She deserves this, she snatch our Kise away!" 

 "?"
"Kise?" The three of them exchanged looks.
"oh no..." Hayakawa happen to be at the corner. "what about Kise?" Atusko asked loudly. "Do you mean she flirt with Kise?" Kiku added on. The school girls nodded in serious face. "She is nothing but a f***king weak girl. Got scared so easily, timid and act so innocent. Watch your backs! She might backstab you someday!" a girl said, " I feel so bad for you guys" another added. "SHUT UP

  Everyone look at Hiroshi,  veins started coming out of his muscle. His face was hidden, looking down. "uh?-" a girl tried to speak.
"I said shut up" He looked up, an fierce look on his face. Everyone was shocked. "Kikori...she...she is not that kind of person and i know it! I had been there and i know it. Kikori sh-she! SHE IS MY SPECIAL FRIEND!!" Hiroshi shouted, there was a silence. "So, are you telling me that you beat her up just for this? Her cuts and buises were cause by you guys?" He's voice growl, the girls in school exchange looks. Even Atusko, don't dare to approach to him. Kiku was scared out of her wits. 

  "What's going on here?" Kise appeared to be there walking in the school gate. Everyone turn to him, the school girls just adjust their uniform so that they look good, adjust their hair styles so that they look pretty and ask each other if they look beautiful because they want attention. "Kikori! what happened?" After kise walked over, asked. Hiroshi run over quickly and pull up his collar, he was shocked. "You said she was fragile and you would protect her and help her, so why did she end up this way?" Hiroshi scolded him, Kise's eyes widen. "What are you taking about? Plus, i can't be at her side for 24hrs" Kise argued. "Too bad, she got hurt because of you" Atusko step forward , she got a stern face and said. 

  "What?... I still don't get what's going on?" Kise said, "Sorry to interrupt, shouldn't we send her to the nurse room or something?" Kiku interrupted the conversation. "Right, we forget about Kikori" Atsuko added, "Do you think the nurse room is enough for all the cuts and blood on her she have? Let's just call the ambulance" Hiroshi said sternly as he let go of Kise's collar and proceed to call the ambulance by dialing the numbers on his handphone. Kiku lay me up on her tights, letting me leaning against her lap.