Being good girl can be tough

Chapter twenty - six
[Being a good girl can be tough]

Thursday, 2:00pm
  "Hey, are you Yoshino Kikori?" An stern voice asked as I walked down the hallway. Three mature girls appeared infront of me, they stared at me in a way that makes me think of danger. "Em, Yes?" I answered, they walked closer to me. "We need to talk to you" Yuko said as both Yuko and Ayame folded their arms, people behind the hallway were looking and I nodded.

  "We are here to warn you" Meiko said as Yuko was pissed of immediately. "How could you still use this kind of voice to talk at the time like now?" Yuko scolded, glaring at meiko.  " But That's my own voice, the original" Meiko fight back, frowning. "Warn me?" Ignoring the argument, I asked. "Stop it you two" Ayame demanded and the both of them go back looking serious.

  The people behind the hallway were still looking, hiding themselves behind the wall, peeking. "Stop hanging out with Kise, we will take action if you treat our warning as a death ear" Ayame said, stepping forward. "huh?"

  "You heard me" Ayame said, Yuko and Meiko stayed behind. "What's your relationship with kise? " Ayame questioned, my legs couldn't move and I couldn't focus on what's going on. "uh, friend?" I answered, Ayame smirked and Meiko smile a little. "That's even better" Ayame said, turn away and walked off with Yuko and Meiko.  "Remember what I told you" She added. The people who were peeking, gave me a cold stare.

  What was that all about? I can't even be friends with Kise? Even friends? Are they Kise's fans? Why are people looking? What should I do?

  "Kikori, are you OK? you look spaced out" Tatsuya asked, still his cold eyes attracts me. I nodded. "There was a crowd behind the hallway, did something happened? " he asked, shifted his eyes behind the hallway. I shook my head and he frowned, "fishy".

  "Huh?", "It's nothing, let's go" He said and walked passed me. Today we have extra practice because tomorrow is Valentine's day concert, we just need to go though everything a few times.
+~

  I walked out of the school building alone, seeing Kise standing at the main gate. He seems to be waiting for someone, I stopped walking and stared at him from a distance.

  Just then, I received a text message on my phone. "Hey. What are you doing? Why are you just standing there?" I look up, Kise didn't seems to be looking at me. however, it's his text. "Come here, I need to talk to you" I read on, started to walking in a fast pace. But slow down afterwards, coming to a stop. "What's wrong? You look worried" He asked, I shook my head and went to his side.

  "Look what I brought for you" He took out a bag of lollipop from behind his back. "I want!" I shouted, leaning forward to take it. Kise took it away from me and smiled. " I will give you only after the concert" Kise said, lifting the bag of lollipop high up that I can't reach. "Huh? Why?" I asked, almost begged.

  "You have a concert tomorrow right? I knew you would be afraid, so I brought it to encourage you" he said, smiling. "But Why after the concert?" using the puppy eyes look, I asked. "If you can go though the concert by overcoming your fear, I will give you" He said and I gave him more puppy eyes look. "And if I don't?" I asked. "Then I will only give you half, or even nothing" he said like he was pissed off.

  "Noooooooo!" Grabbing his shirt, I lean forward to reach the bag. " No, you are not being a good girl" He teased, I blushed and lean forward more, compressing weight on him. He fell backwards and I almost fell, but I balance myself. "Itai! " He rubbed his butt, still holding the bag of lollipop. "Sorry, let need help you" I said, reaching my right hand out to him.

  "Thanks" He reach to hold my hand. As soon as he hold my hand, he pull me towards him and I fell. "Haha, you fell too" He laughed and I sulked on the floor. " You tricked me" I cursed and my bag flew on the road after I fell. "How did you know I would be scare on stage?" I asked, come to think of it,  I didn't told Kise anything about that fear. "I knew you would, a girl like you would never be so brave. So I'm training you now" he said, like he was my senpai. If he wasn't that tall, I would had snatch the lollipop with no problem. I felt anxiety overcoming me and my heart beat faster.

  "Hey, don't be hard on yourself" Kise said and patted on my head. "So can you give me one?" I asked, "No!"

Itai-pain
senpai-senior