Atsuko's happiness

Chapter thirty-one
[Atusko's happiness]

  "That's kind of you Kiku, you brought everyone lunch boxes from your house" Meiko exclaimed as she thanked Kiku. A crowd formed around Kiku's table. Atsuko who just happen to walk passed, make here way through the crowd. "what's this all about?" Atsuko said as she frown, looking at Kiku then to the bunch of lunch boxes on the table.

  "Here you go, an happiness lunchbox for you" Kiku grinned as she held up a lunchbox to Atsuko. Everyone stared at Atsuko,but she stared at Kiku then slowly accepted the lunchbox. "Thanks..... A-anyway, aren't you going to become one of the president's member? If you continue being like this, everybody is going to hooked you up" Atsuko's face expression soften as she relax here heart.

  "Don't worry,I'm not that week. If women becomes weak, they cannot live in this cruel world" Kiku laughed a little as everyone began to help themselves with the lunchboxes on the table. "Wow Kiku, these lunchboxes are jist great. The food is nutrious and delicious  at the same time." Yuko praised as she took another bite, "You could set up your own restaurant " Ayame grinned, "Yes" Kiku exclaimed in happiness as she agree with them.

  "What is happiness?" Atsuko thought as she stared at the lunchbox in her hands that Kiku gave. she look up to Kiku's class, everyone were eating so happily. Looks like the happiness lunchbox that Kiku made really made anyone who eats it, becomes happy. Is it some kind of potion?

+~

  After Atsuko ate the lunchbox, nothing happen. School ended faster than she thought. still nothing particular happen. She began walking back home as she thought, "Is happiness like the children over there playing together as they laugh happily? Or is it happiness like the couple infront of me, holding hand and their warm hearts stay close together? Or is it someone playing with video game boy down the hill sitting on the grass as the flow of the wind waver?" Atsuko thought so and signed.

  She got home, wanting to jump into her bed, instead she sat on the piano chair as the piano caught her attention of interest. She pressed on a note, she was shocked. The note was gentle and beautiful as she thought, she stood up and bot up the radio. 

She warm up a cup of tea and placing it on the table, a piano turned came out of the radio. She sat on the sofa in her room comfortably, resting her head on the side. She slowly felt asleep, smiling a little. she felt totally relax and no troubled at all. Everything was so peacefully, all she hear is the music from the radio.

She finally realised that the magical feeling of happiness and not the magic, it's something you need to seek yourself in order to get happiness. 

author:  sleep well, Atsuko! now back to Kikori!

Atsuko: ZZZzzzzz...

Kiku: ^^