Behind the mask of everyone is what you cannot imagine

Chapter twenty-three
[Behind the mask of everyone is what you cannot imagine]

third p.o.v

  "Kagami " Hyuga called, as he passes him the basketball. He dribble towards Teppei Kiyoshi, his senior and the person who started Serin basketball club. The ball went flying and hit Kiyoshi's face, the ball fly off and landed on Kuroko's hands. Kiyoshi fell and everyone ran towards him in anxiety, Kagami curse himself and started walking towards as soon  as everyone got there.

  "Kiyoshi Senpai,  are you alright?" Aida asked, Kiyoshi's nose was red and blood came out of his right nose, his face was practically red. "My gosh, Why are there so much basketball around?" unconscious, he said. Everyone signed, "what's wrong with you today, Kagami?  You've been spacing out a lot today" Hyuga asked Kagami and he remain silence, Kuroko speaks up for him. "It's because of that- " Kagami covered his mouth before he could say any further. "Haha, maybe I'm still not awake yet. It's Monday by the way, I slept late yesterday.." Kagami said, laughing a little. Kuroko look at Kagami and held up Tetsuya 2, he's a dog. Kagami was afraid of dogs since he had been bitten by one before.

  "You bastard..." He ran all the way back to the bench. Tetsuya 2 is Kuroko's dog, he found it one day outside a restaurant. Kagami signed as he sat on the bench,starring at the space. Kuroko walked over with Tetsuya 2 in his arms, Kagami didn't realized. "Why did she run away? Why is she in Tokyo? And surprisingly, she's with Kise. " Kagami thought, questions can't Stop producing thoughts in his mind. He clenched his hand together as he frowned. Everyone prepare  Kiyoshi up and let him rest, Aida was preparing to scold Kagami.

  "If you worry so much, Why don't you go find her to find out what's going on?" Kuroko advised, Kagami turn his head to his friend and was shocked. "huh?" as if Kuroko could read his mind. "She's at Kaijo High" Kuroko replied him, something came into his mind. A sensation, a image of Kikori's back.

  "Kagami! " Aida yelled, Kagami jumped. "what are you staring at?" he's ears almost went death, he broke out of his daydreaming and saw Aida infront of him. "Em, sorry..." he said, Aida crossed her arms. She signed and put a hand on his shoulder. "Go home for now, Kagami " she close her eyes and Kagami panicked. "No, I'm staying".

  "You've been spaced out all said today, go home and get some rest" Aida fight back as a coach, Hyuga walked over. "No, I'm fine. Let me stay" Kagami argued back without hesitation. They both stared at each other for a few seconds before Kagami gave up," OK, I'll be going " He said, grabbing his school bag and left.
+~
kikori p.o.v

  "Okay, your tune and everything on the guitar is fine. I need Kikori and Tatsuya to sing together on our second song, I will be the back up Singer on the first song for Kikori. " Atsuko said after me and Tatsuya performed infront of her. Kiku sat infront of her drums, reading her scores and trying to memories it.

  "But I don't know how to sing" Tatsuya said and Atsuko signed. "I'll ask the club in charge teacher to teach" She said and walked out of the room. I signed and put down the guitar on the floor leaning against the wall. "A tip, take a breath before you sing" I said, he stared at me with his colded eyes and nodded.

  "How come you just came to Japan?" Tatsuya asked while I try my best not to show him that I'm tired after Kagami incident. "My grandparents die in US a few years ago. My parents decide to start a new life here since my mother is also a Japanese" I explained and his eyes lit up.

  "Are you alright? Sorry for asking" he blushed a little, looking away. "no, not at all" I laughed, he frowned and curse under his breath. "Damn you" he said coldly. Kiku smiled after seeing that scene," They are getting along well, don't they?" Kiku  giggled.

senpai -  a senior