Private talk with a broken heart

Chapter forty-two 
Private talk with a broken heart

  My vision is blurry but i still can hear what i can hear. 

  "So basically you are telling me all the girls in school are against Kikori because of me?" Kise's voice. "What do you think, are you that stupid?" Hiroshi spoke. "I...i can't really imagine this.. i'm so stupid..." Kise was groaning. "You are!" Hiroshi shouted. Ever since then Atsuko, Kise, Hiroshi accompanied me to the hospital. 

  "I really am.. she is like my little sister just like all my other fangirls-" Kise said, my heart froze there a second. "What on earth are you talking about senpai? Kikori- chan like your other fangirls as a sister? She never wanted to be your fan at all! She wanted to play basketball didn't she? You became her mentor didn't you? She just want someone in school like you to care about her!" Hiroshi couldn't take it anymore, he shouted all his words at him like he knows how i feel. "But.. didn't she have you guys? why would she-" kise spoke, "It's not-" Hiroshi cut in "Stop it you guys. This is the hospital not a emotion fighting board, so just shut your mouth before i kick both of your asses" Atusko scolded. Those two calm down. Hiroshi rolled his eyes to divert looking at Kise, while Kise was looking down feeling guilty.   

  Atusko signed, "Look you two. If you want to clarify things, why not clarify with the person inside the room when she regain consciousness? Instead of saying things that might offend her and that's what you think. Did you think about how she felt? if you did? Did she felt the same way? Let's wait and let her talk okay? Is the best way i can only think of" Atsuko make some senses out of them. "Shall we go check on her?" Atusko asked. Kise was thinking so hard, he sign and nodded as he close his eyes so tight while looking down. Hiroshi got up and walk in leaving the other two behind. 

  "Now, my own junior is gonna hate me." Kise started again," Not quite, but it's fate that you two met. Everything could be solve with him. Hiroshi is just being overprotective over Kikori. No big deal, once all of this is back to normal. Everything will be fine after you apologize. He is not harsh on people so i guess he can forgive people easily." Atusko smiled and went ahead. 

  I didn't realize i got such good and awesome friends, although their appearance don't show but their heart constantly show good signs and strong will. Can i be like them too? 

  I quickly close my eyes as soon as they comes in. "Kikori-chan..could we ask you some question? Is that okay? You don't need to answer straight away or right now, there is always another day." Hiroshi said, Kise sat beside him while Atsuko went to grabbed a chair to sit. I kept quiet, and be as still as possible. "I want to start of with a apology, Kikori chan. I'm sorry about everything.." Kise started as soon as Hiroshi finished. "That's really nothing to be sorry about or even gulity" I speak, open my eyes as i stare at the ceiling. "Kikori!" Both Hiroshi and Atsuko were shocked. "Woah, you scare me there girl" Kise said as he laugh a little. 

  "Can i...? Can i answer Kise's questions alone for a moment?" i asked. "Yes you can, and like wise i think you two need to know each other more and touch each other soul" Atsuko said as she patted on Hiroshi's left shoulder before leaving, Hiroshi leave without a word. 

  "I wonder if everything had to be settled today.." I spoke as he broke out in silence. "We don't have a choice do we? I bet you heard what's been happening outside when three of us were talking" Kise frowned. "Yes i did" , "UH?! where did you heard from?" Kise was anxious. "What got you so worked up? Is it because you don't want me to hear what you didn't said to me?" i asked sternly. "No no that's not it.. i just don't want you to get hurt. but... now that i see you got hurt physicaly and emotionally by me. i feel guilty and kind of sad" He explained. "I know.. not everyone is feeling the same do we? Say.. how do you feel about me? what do  you see in me?" I asked, i wanted to know so much how he thinks about me. It just hurts my heart from the inside. 

  "I originally thought you were some random fan girl who i treat as my little sister,my fan. i was amazing about how you play basketball, i don't understand why the girls in school i treated fairly towards you is so worked up but i know that you was beaten by them right? Now that this happened, i may be thinking maybe should we just leave a distance? Because i don't wanna hurt you, ya know." I wanted to cry, i hold back. i didn't answer him, i look out of the window. "You were incredibly amazing because you were able to endure such rubbish until now, why didn't you tell me? i don't understand. You were so fragile like glass, i only hope to protect you-" "Like how you protect the others fairly?" i cut in. "No, that's not what i mean because i see you so fragile i was worried you might fall, i want to give u a support behind" 

 No... don't leave me! 

  "So you did all that flirting and stuffs fairly to others including me... You bastard... how could you toy people like that? i started to rage. "No! Kikori, that's not what i do!" he argued back. "But that's how you are acting! I saw okay.. You treat your fangirl nice.. because you are kind, i can understand that. I didn't have this kind of intentions of making myself special to you. I felt that It's fate that we met. " i was struggling in those, cuts and bully. All i do is to hide and keep quiet. 

  Kise kept quiet there while i continue, " If i told you i was bullied, would you stay away from me? If you will to help me, will the situation gets worse? Will i cost trouble for you? Yes, i was bullied by them because of you. But that didn't make me stop talking to you do i? Even if i would.... i just simply can't, i tried countless of times. Your warm is big, like a big brother to me. But i feel that that's not what i feel, it's something even more! I was afraid... too afraid to even leave you, to even imagine of a world without you is so... lonely. Who would helped me when you are gone?  ...who would be there for me? Can i really do it? Those question i thought before coming in Kaijo. Just because i was so afraid i would had no friends at all... After meeting all my friends i was actually kind of relief. And i was more relief i met you." i was desperate.

  "I don't what's going on right now, i'm so weak" I signed and rubbed my fore head. Wait, is my head burning or are my hands cold? 

  "Have you fallen in love with me? " 

Senpai - senior